All reviews vip suite pool area amazing views a sea view room our honeymoon minute walk beautiful hotel great pool the cliff superior room drop off point an upgrade mama thira perfect location fira town the bus carried our bags
Reviewed 8 September 2018

I visited the stunning Belvedere Santorini hotel with my husband in July, and it was a memorable stay! I chose to stay at this hotel in Firostefani because of it’s insane views, location and large swimming pool (for Santorini standards). If you are planning a relaxing and romatic trip as a couple, and looking for memorable views then I highly recommend Belvedere Santorini, a boutique style hotel – it was a holiday dream come true.

The pool is fabulous and has a picture perfect view. We loved our stay in one of the cave rooms, it is huge and has it's own private roof terrace - highly recommend it!

The only disappointment was the breakfast, it was just ok. I think that the hotel could do better being 5*. It was disappointing to see that there were no halal options and some of the dishes were very bland. I think it would have been better if guests had the option to order their hot food fresh as some dishes were cold sitting in the buffet.

Check my page for more info on the hotel.

Tasha Likes

Tips
- The hotel can arrange an airport pick up, recommend the shared option as it is not that busy and cheaper.
- The hotel is situated on the cliff so there is a lot of walking up and down + stairs - be prepared.
- Go quite early for breakfast to ensure the food is still hot.
- If you stay in the cave room make sure you cool the room down with the AC before you sleep as the room is very large and there is only a standing AC unit.
- Look elsewhere if you want to rent a car because the recommendations from the hotel are a lot more expensive.

Room tip: The Cave Room was perfect and authentic
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Belvedere for a week in June and we were blown away by the brilliant location of the hotel.The views were amazing, particularly the sunset. We went on a sunset cruise during our visit, but it could not compare with the brilliant view from our balcony. We booked through a TUI package holiday and when we landed our rep told us we would love our hotel. How right she was- the staff, including the reception staff, cleaners and bar staff were all so friendly and welcoming. We were blown away with the view from the hotel and we didn’t find anywhere with a better view of the caldera. Thanks to all at the Belvedere for a lovely weeks holiday

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2018

I stayed at Belveder Santorini and I really liked the hotel

Fantastic Caldera view, friendly staff

Location: 15 - 20 minutes walking to Fira Town

Rooms are renovated and so clean

breakfast is standard

Room tip: Choose a room with a sea view
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend staying in Firostefani. Quieter than Oia but so much nicer than Firo. Hotel Belvedere is amazing, great staff, excellent pool and unrivalled views of the sunset over the Caldera. You won’t regret blowing the budget and treating yourself!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2018

we stayed here for 4 nights and it was beautiful. the rooms, the staff and the location are all 5*. it is a small boutique hotel that really cares about its clientele. the only negative I can give is that the breakfast selection was very average for a hotel of this calibre, but don't let that deter you from you staying there and we will most definitely be back! thanks Rita and the team for everything x

Room tip: hotel with a view is a MUST in Santorini!
Date of stay: August 2018