“Horrible”
Review of Ta Pitsounakia

Ta Pitsounakia
Ranked #25 of 30 Restaurants in Adamas
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Sorry but no sorry.. it's one of the worst food experience I had my hole life... I had the feeling that I was having a family's leftovers... looked really good from outside, like a family's business and probably that was exactly as it was... we had a greek salad was ok, not much of olive oil there and oregano but ok, tomatoballs with looots of capari inside, pork skewers not really nice.. and now the worst part.. we had cheeseballs... it was the same with the cheap ones that y can easily find in any kind of supermarket.. the pork gyros was the worst of all.. burned as hell and tasted like leftovers... I felt like someone is stealing our money.. noone asked us if we are ok or if we needed anything else..we tried to warn everyone that was coming in, not to bother.. we were just hoping after, that someone else would have warned us about it, too..

1  Thank Nancy L

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here because it looked interesting! Lovely alleyway with lots of tables and also tables under cover!
The food was fine; traditional Greek and inexpensive unlike most other tavernas in Adamas that have hiked their prices for summer!
We only had vegetarian dishes and they tasted quite good.
I’m not sure about some of the reviews I’ve read, but as I said above, the food tasted fine; I don’t know if it was frozen or fresh but we didn’t get sick and the barrel wine was just fine!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Ended up in here as we thought it was another place(traditional taverna) which was actually further along the road, first impressions were good, nice outside garden area and traditional tables and order taken without fuss, food though very disappointing, souvlaki was dry and looked like it had been lying around, stuffed tomatoes were barely warm in the middle, worst meal for a long time in Greece,

1  Thank billandben99
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This looks like a lovely traditional little gem, it isn't, the food was as dry as the Sahara, totally over cooked, and the only place on Milos that we were bitten by mosquitoes, which I can only assume they breed.

Do yourself a favour give it a miss, everywhere else in Milo's that we have eaten is better!

1  Thank rg8282
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Tables outside tucked down a side alley by the gyros itself. Good honest home cooking at very good prices and really friendly family-run taverna.

We went there several times and took some new chums there, too.

We had fava, stuffed tomatoes and peppers, briam, green beans, fried zucchini balls with tzatziki, and white wine. Our friends had some of the meat dishes and were equally impressed.