All reviews honeymoon villa costa rica wedding planner beautiful property perfect spot ocean front beach sunset dream
Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

I really love this place ...the best sunsets ever , silent from cars , traffic and city noise..
Great beds and very friendly atmosphere ..
Loved the beach front hammocks surrounded by trees ocean and sand ..
Comfortable little kitchen and chill out area and I stayed and the smaller back cabin .. But did take a look at the beach front villas and the hummingbird villa (the one surrounded by a garden ) and it's so well thought for comfort and relax
Best surf in the area.. just in front a perfect huge wave .. U just have to walk a bit south if u are a beginner
Cute restaurants and shops for local food, basic needs and souvenirs ..

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2015

We spent a week in the Hummingbird Villa and it was one of the most unique places I have ever stayed. The Villa was located on the beach and the location was walking distance from town - the beach was beautiful and we walked it every morning and bogey boarded and surfed a few yards down the beach (don't swim in front - there are rocks!). Lu and the staff were excellent and directed us to great adventures/restaurants to check out in Santa Teresa. The only thing I wish I would have done different would be to stay for two weeks to fully enjoy the pura vida and enjoy the tranquility and splendor of this gem of a villa and sweet little town.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2015

I've stayed in red palms for 3 nights with couple of friends, i had the best time in costa rica during this time, the staff is so nice, kind and friendly!
the location was amazing and privet...perfect get away !
I'm defiantly going back there next time in costa.
מקום מדהים מומלץ בחום!

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2015

My family and I love Santa Teresa and The Red Palm Villas has to be at the best location of the beach. Its the perfect getaway to relax. Steps away from amazing tide pools and great surfing.
The Villas are beautiful and unique, with a breathtaking view to the beach and a open concept to best enjoy nature.
Staff was always very attentive to our every need and made us feel like at home. I really recommend Red Palms as I know for sure I will be going back.

Room tip: Hummingbird Villa
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jimmy M
Reviewed 5 October 2015

Perfect Costa Rica get away!!
Very comfortable ,amazing location beach front, just by the tide pools and the surf ;
Steps from hammocks on the beach where you can enjoy amazing sunsets, wildlife and the greatest surf spot of Santa Teresa.
I have been going over the years and always enjoy and love this little spot.

Room tip: the villas are amazing
Date of stay: August 2015