“Royal Belize…..can’t wait to get back!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
The Big House The Big House
Bridge Gazebo
Sunset
Walk from Lands End
Hammock
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Chesley G
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Royal Belize…..can’t wait to get back!!!”
Reviewed 18 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Royal Belize…..can’t wait to get back!!!

My husband and I spend four nights at Royal Belize in July. From the moment you arrive it is a 5 star experience. The food, service, activities, and everything in between is amazing!

The food was wonderful, I am still craving the banana chocolate chip pancakes and the chicken curry!!

The staff was attentive and made sure our stay was perfect. The villa was cleaned every day and all ocean access areas had sunscreen and plenty of towels. The bed in our villa was so comfortable, best 4 nights rest I have ever gotten!!! The view from our room was breath taking.

From snorkeling to jet skiing to paddle boarding to soaking up the sunshine every aspect of this resort is top notch! Royal Belize is the definition of relaxation!!

As soon as we returned home we told our family to pick a date because we are going back.

Thank you to everyone at Royal Belize for a truly amazing and relaxing vacation. We cannot wait to get back!!!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Large groups
kendallgh...
“Absolutely lovely”
Reviewed 4 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Our trip to Royal Belize was perfection. From arriving at the island to a smiling staff welcoming us with refreshing rum punch to the variety of activities including snorkeling, sailing, fishing, scuba, kayaking, paddle boarding, jet skiing, bocci ball, cruising and more... to delicious meals under the gran palapa, to laying in a hammock watching the waves roll in, the experience was wonderful. The rooms are comfortable and clean with views that are gorgeous. There is nothing like waking up to a beautiful sunrise and looking out onto the beautiful crystal blue water. Our trip was a perfect mixture of activity and relaxation which was facilitated by the attentive and friendly staff. I absolutely recommend the island, I cannot wait to return!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The mix between activity and relaxation
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
mollymacn...
New York City, New York
“An amazing trip to paradise filled with adventures and outstanding food!”
Reviewed 4 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

The minute we arrived by boat, greeted with cocktails, I knew we were in for a treat. The friendly staffed showed us to our room and gave us a tour of the breathtaking island. Our accommodations were upscale with a nice beach touch. I am one of those vacationers who enjoys relaxing for an hour and then I get antsy, which is why Royal Belize is perfect for me (and those who like to relax all day). The activities available are endless and next time I will need two weeks to make sure I get in every activity.... Snorkeling, paddle boarding, jet skiis, tubing, kayaking, sailing, fishing, water skiing, etc. and these are all on the island. Our group also had the opportunity to go on a sunset cruise, SCUBA diving and deep sea fishing on the island yacht . We caught a few barracudas and enjoyed lobster and barracuda for dinner that night. Every meal was outstanding! We enjoyed our large portions after spending the day swimming and snorkeling. We also enjoyed our pina coladas and endless supply of Belkin beer while relaxing and working on our tans. The combination of relaxing, escaping from the outside world on your exclusive private island and enjoying fun adventures was truly unforgettable. I hope that many more guests will get to experience what I did!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
wwput
Austin, Texas
“A tropical paradise under the milky way....”
Reviewed 2 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I visited Royal Belize for five days and four amazing nights with a great group of friends. The place was straight out of Fantasy Island with top notch staff waiting on your beck and call and more water activities than you can imagine. Our group went snorkeling, sailing, paddleboarding, kayaking, fishing, and my favorite, SCUBA Diving all in just the short time we were there. The place is perfect for any type of group. We were the party type and typically would congregate under the grand palapa for drinks and amazing dinners. Being a night owl, myself and two others would chat the night away under the Milky Way counting shooting stars and enjoying the breeze on the long plank that stretches out to the distant mangrove. I’ve never spent time on a private island before, and I can’t wait to grab my family and return in the spring!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff was amazing and ready to help at every turn
Liked least: It is a bit of a trek to get out to the island but expected to get away from it all
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Barb S
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Self contained paradise”
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Royal Belize offers an outstanding location to truly get away from it all. The island has everything you could ask for, including an incredible staff who takes care of your every need. Our group enjoyed a number of activities right off the island - snorkeling, sailing, jet-skiing, paddle-boarding, and kayaking. We also made our way off the island for fishing and SCUBA adventures. We stayed well fed, enjoying a variety of cuisines, some with local flare, others based on our guests requests. The last night we wrapped up our trip with a lobster dinner, dining on lobsters caught just off the island. It's easy to find yourself on island time when you arrive and it's always sad to leave. I can't wait to plan my next trip to share the experience with family.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing