“Awesome stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Cozy living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cupertino
“Awesome stay”
Reviewed 9 October 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

We arriving at late evening, the first impression of the house is "what you see is what you get", that was really nice! The ambient, the designer's taste of interior, king size bed with quality linen.. my family love almost everything!

The pool and gym are the places we visit everyday. My kids went to the pool twice a day, they just love it. The neighborhood is friendly and helpful. 60% of non-local as we can see. They are from all over the places in the world - Japan, Australia, UK, Korea.. We had a good time here. We joined cooking class at Batu Feringghi and the kitchen is equipped with everything perfectly to prepare for our malay dishes.

We travel with our 1 year old baby girl. The place has a baby cot. Sharon is kind enough to share with us her baby girl's toys and books. She even get baby bath tub and towel ready for our girl.

Public buses are very convenience. Came on time, very frequent. Bus station is nearby within walking distance. We get our groceries from Tesco which is just situated few min drive from Miami Green. There is a convenience store inside MG just in case you need something urgent during your cooking ;)

We had a very comfy pleasant stay here. Sharon & Leslie were wonderful hosts and very kind and helpful. They really went out of their way to make us feel at home and were extremely generous with their time. They are kind enough to buy us dinner upon our arrival.. nasi lemak, satay, coconut water.. those came on time to fill up our hungry stomach. How thoughtful they were!

We had a pleasant stay n we will definitely go back there again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sydney

Older travelers
Australia
Reviewed 5 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 28 December 2010 for a stay in August 2010
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing