“Highly recommended 5 star accomodation with...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room Dining
Swimmingpool
Swimmingpool
Beach
Parasailing
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Timothy G
Phuket, Thailand
“Highly recommended 5 star accomodation with stunning seaviews”
Reviewed 28 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Patricia, my host, did everything to ensure my stay was trouble free, smooth and enjoyable. From the moment I booked with her till the day I left, she organized taxis transfers, sent me emails of places to visit and things to do and provided information which I found very beneficial. My stay was totally stress free. 5 star service.

The apartment is tastefully furnished and spotlessly clean. There was nothing lacking in the apartment. The views of the sea and surrounding hills are just fabulous. The condo is conveniently located with lots of shops, restaurants, mini marts and food courts within walking distance. The beach is just a few minutes walk.

There was everything to like about staying at Patricia's apartment. All in all, very highly recommended to all future guests !!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 May 2015
Thank you so much for such a great 5 star rating review.
I was very much delighted to host and assist you during your stay and i look forward to have you again in your future trips. Tim, once again thank you very much and you will be very welcome to my place at anytime. The best and Happy Traveling always. My warmest regards Patricia
SGTGJ5
Canada
“Everything we wanted and more”
Reviewed 14 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We are on our way home after spending a full month at Patricia's apartment.

I will start with our host, Patricia, who is a wonderfully warm and welcoming host. From the first time I contacted her she was quick to respond and answered all my questions patiently and fully. The day we arrived she was there to greet us and to show us all we needed to know about our new home. She even offered to take us grocery shopping that day but we were too jet lagged to take her up on her kind offer.

The apartment is spacious, bright and nicely furnished. Over Christmas there were six adults staying there but it never felt crowded. There is a balcony with an incredible view of the sea that was perfect for morning coffee and evening relaxing. It gets quite hot in the afternoon because it is in full sun then. The dining table seats six people comfortably and although we didn't cook many dinners, it was well used for breakfast, lunch and evening card games. There are air conditioners in all the rooms that worked very well. There are also fans in each room. We barely used the A/C in the living area because the fans were enough to keep it comfortable. We turned it on in the bedrooms shortly before going to bed and they cooled down quickly. There is an ensuite bathroom with shower and tub in the master bedroom and a second bathroom with shower. The water heats quickly and the showers had lots of pressure. The kitchen is equipped with everything you might need for cooking but with the abundance of food available on the Main Street, cooking wasn't high on our list. The building can be a bit noisy at times, just because of the way it is built - sounds echo throughout the open areas, but it was never enough to interfere with our enjoyment of the apartment.

As for location, it is a 10 minute walk down to the Main Street where the night market takes place every night and where there are endless restaurants and massage places. Some of the other apartments we had considered were a ways out of Batu Ferringgi which would have been inconvenient but this one is in a great location. If you have mobility issues it would be difficult as coming back is uphill and the section between the gates of the complex and the building has a steep incline. We are retired and not young anymore but we didn't find it unmanageable. We grumbled every time we walked up but we actually appreciated the opportunity to work off some of that great food. There is a very nice swimming pool on the property as well, perfect for a refreshing dip.

Overall, this is a wonderful place to spend time and I highly recommend it. You won't find a better host.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
17 Jan 2015
Thank you for such a lovely detailed great review and your very kind words. Very happy that you had a great time at my condo and i was very pleased having you such a great caring loving guests. Please contact me anytime you wish to return. All the best, happy traveling always. Warmest regards, Pat
QLD
Reviewed 11 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers
11 Jan 2013
Dear Brian & Michelle,

I appreciate your kind review and was lovely having you again as being my returning guests. I'm happy to announce that in 2013 the condominium complex will be upgraded ( painted, cctv ea ) and yes surely we ( owners ) also discussed at our yearly General Meeting regarding sunning lounges/deck chairs for those wanting to use them at swimming pool area. Proposed to the Management to buy and rent or alternatively to provide a storage space/room for resident/owners to store their personal lounges/deck chairs for themselves or their guests. Beside that we proposed also having a convenience store which is been approved and to have also like a snooker/pool table, dart board etc so that it is more like a “club house”.

So you will be back again soon and you will enjoy this new changes and features as well into the near future.

Do take good care and looking forward seeing you soon again.

Warmest regards

Terima Kasih

Patricia
Pitch00n
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Feel like home”
Reviewed 30 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

Patricia answered all our questions from the moment we were looking for a place to stay, she hold the booking for us waiting for our days off confirmation.
Our GPS was not working, she send us indication by text.
The flat itself is nice and comfortable, with AC, equipped kitchen, and excellent washing machine and scenic view from the balcony. Lots of towels and extra linen were available.
And a good surprise: a nice Xmas tree was waiting for us in the flat! Very kind as we were traveling with our young son.
The swimming pool of the condo is great also and the playground ideal if you stay with young kids.

Liked best: the view
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
30 Dec 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review and was really a pleasure having you and your lovely son and wife. I wish into near future having more guests like you as well.

Hope to see you one day back as well as you're most welcome.

All the best with you and do take good care and happy traveling into the near future

Warmest regards Patricia
New Zealand
Reviewed 20 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
20 Dec 2012
Dear reviewer, guest Mr Liam

I can inform and confirm you that I take the hospitality and the service and satisfaction for my guests very seriously. Not understand this extreme and very personal remarks especially when i explained everything nicely to you and discussed with decency even one hour into the early hour of 6 am waiting while you were leaving.

Kindly be aware of Malaysia is a muslim country, in due all respect for their culture and religion. Throughout whole Malaysia you will have therefor on almost every corner on the street a mosque.

The prayer man varies from time to time and in special periods will also be more prayers.

This mosque is situated among the 4,5 and 6 star hotels here in Batu Ferringhi and we've to respect and accept this as this is also one of the charmes of Malaysia

My apartment is located in a residential neighborhood. So far no complains about noise and human communications into the common corridor, it's quiet and peacefully. My notice toward the guests hanging on the inside door stated: Any complaints to outside of unit, kindly contact management office into the clubhouse.

Regarding your comment (unhygienic) pigeons, we can't prevent this completely as this pigeons regarding Chinese people their view, the bird is as a symbol of peace in the next life and we've many Chinese people living inhere as well, who also feed them and not easy to resolve this for us seeing this as a problem.

I cannot remember into this past 6 years that a guest ever complained about a fair amount of mosquitoes, i asked my other guests as well who came in and arrived one day later when you left! They also posted a review.

The water heater storage broke down into the 2nd bathroom, unexpected things always can arise and which will be beyond our power to repair right away. You informed me 2 days later what happened! When i received your email, i acted right away and into one hour my contractor was there to see what was wrong. If the thermostat was broken, it could had be fixed right away and on the spot. But the whole storage water heater was totally broken of actually overheating as there were to many people staying into my property while you booked and paid for only 4 persons and i counted 11 persons on your arrival day, informed you nicely outside guests are not allowed to be brought in, they enter my apartment and also made use of my apartment in between. Into my house rules / notice and invoice stated maximum number of person this apartment is 6. Outside guests or visitors are not allowed to enter and make use of the apartment facilities and common areas. Turn off hot water switch after showering.

The management was accurate informed about the arrival of my guests, totally 4 persons. If any changes kindly to inform me and to adopt the house rules to inform management who will be staying also for safety and security matters. Surprisely at checking out, again i saw an other different person, your son in law who you never informed to me staying into my property as well, i just kept quiet at that moment.

It was on friday that you informed me regarding the warm water, means i had to purchase a total new storage water heater which can not be delivered and installed into the weekend. It was a big job to do so which we've realized right away on the first coming monday which was also your departure day into this Peak Season. Luckely there was still the opportunity to shower into the master bathroom with warm water.

Conclusion, many persons made use of my property, while you didn't paid for it. I never kept your breakage deposit, i refund nicely to you, evendo the costs where very high to replace and install. My prices of the apartment are very reasonable into the Heart of Batu Ferringhi among the hotels with lovely amazing Sea View and even the most affordable ones considering other apartments for offering holiday short term lets here in Penang

Last remark: The approach leading towards the lift area needs a coat of paint and overall the buildings require a much needed face lift. The condominium is located near the sea side into this humid climate, will be a problem into the tropical countries and beside that i informed you nicely that soon in 2013 the building will be repainted and upgraded including cctv and other extra features!

I am sorry it seems you did not liked your stay into my well maintained apartment, with new Kitchen, some New furniture , with amazing sea view and my instant services ( after several requests ) towards you before and during your stay.

Kind regards

Patricia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing