“Breathtaking”
Twin Bed Option
Garden Room
Pool courtyard Flow
Corner room view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Eve O
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Breathtaking”
Reviewed 23 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Wow. The stunning views and gorgeous interior makes this house a perfect luxury stay! Most rooms have a view over the sea making it a perfect spot to see the marine life. The house itself is spotless and modern, along with Yvette's welcoming attitude you really feel like you are at home. The location of the house is perfect and although Fish Hoek is not the most vibrant place along the South Cape, I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Views
Liked least: That we had to leave so soon!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Cape Town

Nancy H
London, United Kingdom
“An incredible stay”
Reviewed 12 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

We stayed at Oceans Echo for a 10 days, we chose it as our Cape Town base in preparation for our wedding.
My first impression when Yvette opened the door and led us down the staircase was that I had stepped into a movie, I was expecting some famous actor to appear from the kitchen with a drink in his hands!
The house is unbelievable, the glass windows give you the feeling to be hovering directly on top of the ocean! the bedrooms are all beautiful; my husband and I had the master bedroom and slept with the curtains open, to fully enjoy the gorgeous sunset every morning, it was magical.
Yvette herself is like a force of nature, ready to help out and suggests things; we threw a party the night before the wedding and she provided all the food (home made snoek pate' was a revelation!) and the party ware, it was a success!
I recommend this house if you want your friends to go "wow! this is the kind of house I would live in (if I could)".
We really enjoyed our stay at Oceans Echo and will definitely go back if in a group.
Thanks for everything Yvette!
Nancy and Marc.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$300
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing