“Another Wonderful Wine Tasting at Sage Hills”

Sage Hills Vineyards
Ranked #10 of 34 things to do in Summerland
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had yet another fabulous wine tasting with the owner of Sage Hills. He is passionate about his grapes, his wines and his wine tasting room. He used different glasses for the wines he poured - from the bubbly to the Aft. He goes into great detail about all his wines and explained about the bubbly foil on the bottle, how the name "Aft" came about and each of the other wines he poured. We always like to stop there when we are visiting the Okanagan. Thanks again and see you again next time... Al and Fran M.

1  Thank Frances M
"stories"
"integrity"
"bottle"

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This winery was difficult to find. The young men bottling were friendly but the proprietor made it clear we were wasting his valuable time. The wine was good but difficult to taste as he only provided one glass. Unless you own a restaurant or hotel I would give this one a miss

RST1959, Owner at Sage Hills Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

We do try and provide each visitor to our tasting room with a enjoyable experience and I remember you and your partner visiting us on that day. We were bottling and I was back and forth from the tasting room to the bottling line and I apologize for not spending the time that I should have with you and your partner. Please accept my apologies and If you do return again I promise you I will not be in a rush and will ensure that you leave with a much better opinion of our winery. Thank you for taking your time to bring this to my attention.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We loved our tasting experience at Sage Hills, the setting is absolutely beautiful overlooking the lake, our host was wonderful and knowledgeable and the wines were delicious. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Andrea E
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing people, amazing wine, amazing views, everything about this place is top notch. Awesome place to visit.

2  Thank Riley E
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

If you care about quality wine but more importantly, organic grape growing, then make sure you visit Sage Hills:). The passion for land stewardship and the attention to detail in all aspects, makes this a memorable visit. The tasting room is outfitted with a second to none view complete with chairs! Dont let the tasting fee scare you. It is waived on purchase and you will certainly find a wine to your liking. Go see Toby and Rick. Hear the passion. Taste the deliciousness. Go home with the memories:)

2  Thank Mona and Bill S