“Amazing!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Robin S
Norwich, United Kingdom
“The property, the views, the pool - everything was amazing up until the property was broken into”
Reviewed 12 February 2021 for a stay in August 2019
people found this review helpful

The property, the views, the pool, everything was amazing, up until we were broken into while out for the morning of our fourth day there. There is an alarm for the property but we weren't allowed to use it as we were told it was faulty. It's only then do you realise how remote the property is and how hard to get to. The holiday company were amazing at getting us another place to stay as the thieves had broken windows and furniture but the sense of violation marred the holiday. Hopefully the security will improve because the place itself is splendid.

Date of stay: August 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
1 Jul 2021
Dear Robin,
I've seen your review just now, July 2021, you left this comment in February 2021 for a stay in 2019! You took 2 years to write a review without taking 1 minute to get in touch with me (you have my email address, I'm always happy to respond my past guests) to give a personal comment. Anyway, thanks for saying that as agent, together with the property manager, I've done my best to find you immediately a great alternative, without any extra cost, one of the best villas in my portfolio just 30 minutes drive form your villa, where you spent the past part of your stay. I've personally paid your extra nights at the second villa, I've never informed you because wanted you to be relaxed and with a good solution. It has never happened before your stay to have thieves inside a villa and fortunately never after your stay and I manage dozens of holiday villas in safe areas, countryside not far form historic towns, thieves came when you were outside and broke a glass, taking a tv, nothing more than that, hopefully. We called the Police and registered the situation, helping you to move to the other villa. Everything was done quickly and smoothly, because we understood you had to be reassured and helped. Holiday villas haven't alarm systems, have doors and gates that can be locked, but things might happen. Rarely, but can happen. I live in a cuontry house not far form Casale Condotti, 15 minutes drive and we've never experienced this situation, the same my neighbors, we feel safe and leave the cars in the garden with the keys inside, at night. Casale Condotti is one of our best villas in great location, the area is safe, nothing has happened in years of rentals here or in other villas. I'm sorry for your situation, but I think it is quite clear that this is something that happened accidentally and as a rare event.
I hope to welcome you to stay again in the future.
My best regards,
Norma M
Tokyo, Japan
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 13 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018
person found this review helpful

Casale Condotti is the perfect vacation home. The history and charm of the home and surroundings is only enhanced by the modern updates and conveniences. It is furnished with high quality modern rustic finishings and with a well outfitted kitchen, indoor and al fresco meals are a breeze to prepare.
Comfortable beds make for a perfect nights sleep after a full day of relaxing or exploring the area. The home is within walking distance to Trevi, a lovely mountain top town ready for exploring. From booking to check out, this home is a solid winner with friendly professional local contacts to answer any and every question. The home handbook is chocked full of great suggestions for exploring, tours, shopping and dining options; so helpful.
We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Sep 2018
Thank you SO much Norma for your fantastic review, I'll forward the villa owner and the property manager your compliments. I'm glad to see you had a beautiful stay at our Casale Condotti and in Umbria and I'd love to welcome you to stay again here or in another villa with pool in Italy to Rent property portfolio.
Thank you for coming, I wish you all the best.

Director at Italy to Rent - Villa rentals in Umbria
Mauro M
“A very special place which will stay in our hearts!”
Reviewed 26 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Thank you Luana and team (Italy to Rent) for organizing this villa for us. My wife, daughter and I spend two weeks here and had family joining us to commemorate our nuptials. The villa was incredible as it balanced heritage and modern living with a touch of class given by its infinity pool. The property felt intimate, yet the social areas were able to accommodate a good celebration. Any enquiries were swiftly addressed by Luana and her team.
Overall an amazing experience which will stay in our memories for years to come.

Date of stay: June 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Jul 2018
Thank you very much Mauricio, I was honestly moved by your lovely words.
To know that my guests had such a positive experience and that a property woth related memories, will remain forever in their hearts, for me is moving and I'm so glad to have been a part - even if a small part - of this beautiful experience.
Thanks also from the property manager and the villa owner, that received your feedback.
I wish you and your family all the best and hope to hear again from you in the future, if you'll plan another holiday in central Italy ; )

Director at Italy to Rent - Apartment and Villa Rentals in Umbria
Celia A
“Umbrian Paradise!”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Casale Condotti for two weeks and thought it was wonderful. The stunning historical Roman watch tower building has been beautifully refurbished and the pool is the perfect place to enjoy the breathtaking view. The kitchen is well equipped and the bbq is fantastic making it easy to cook both inside and out, whilst the air conditioning provides cool relief if it gets too hot. The hosts were welcoming and easy to contact, and even provided a local chef to cook dinner for us one night. We simply cannot recommend it enough!

Date of stay: August 2017
25 Aug 2017
Thank you! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your holiday at Casale Condotti so much. We hope you'll come on holiday in Umbria again, we'll be happy to give you priority of choise on this villa or any other villa in Italy to Rent portfolio.
I wish you and your beautiful family, all the best.

Director at Italy to Rent - Apartment and Villa rentals in Umbria
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.