Lowest prices for your stay
US$139
Free cancellation until 21/10/08
PricelineUS$139
eDreamsUS$139
TravelocityUS$135
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2020

My wife and I had a very pleasant stay of four nights in an excellent location We recommend.
This boutique hotel is in an old converted building by the sea. Our room and bathroom were very large and comfortable. We booked a room without a view of the sea; however, the only window we had was up at height that while it did light in, it did not allow even a look outside.
The staff was professional and helpful.
The breakfast buffet was fine, it offered a number of selections in a room with a view of the sea. If there are only two of you, be sure to sit in the little room for two just on the other side of the buffet table. During busy mornings though, it did not allow a lot of room for social distancing.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank mgiulieri
Reviewed 1 October 2019

The only place to stay whilst in Gallipoli.
Beautiful hotel with stylish rooms.Room 19 has an amazing sea view with the most amazing sunsets. Bed so comfy and bathroom lovely. Joanna on reception is so helpful . She advised us on the town and she recommended such an amazing beach which the hotel also offers free transport to.
Will definitely return when back in Gallipoli !!

Room tip: Room 19 suite with amazing sea view !
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank dodo029
Giovanna P, Responsabile reception at I Bastioni San Domenico, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment. We are so glad you did enjoy your stay with us, and that our staff has been welcoming and at your service during your stay.
We look forward to seeing you again at I Bastioni San Domenico.

Regards from reception

Reviewed 12 September 2019

"A room with a view " I would name my stay in Bastioni San Domenico, refreshing my memory of the Oscar award movie. The hotel is a blend of Reneisance seasoned with Art Deco decorations, providing state of the art services. Giovanna and Theresa are in charge of the property are very nice persons, behind their warm smile radiating a state of the art professionalism in managing the property. They helped us from day one providing touristic informations we would have missed, taking care of all our needs. Rooms are decorated in warm natural colours of sand and stone, quality emerging from its simplicity.
Excellent breakfast with amazing sea view, outstanding dinner, with a high standard services, is evident the hotel invested a lot in their human resources. From the places where I ate, I Bastioni overrides all expectations, highest food quality and good a choice of wines, Alessandro mastered everything in his own way, happy to be his guest. When I left I had that filling of Milton's Paradise lost.
I recommend this hotel to anyone who would like to live a day in another century, where time ends up at the gates of eternity.

Date of stay: September 2019
3  Thank Celicdere33
Reviewed 31 July 2019 via mobile

Just left after a 5 night stay and want to say a BIG thank you to Teresa and Giovana for doing everything in their power to make our trip so good!

The room was great, and clean and the breakfast spread was also very good. The location was spot on and we wouldn’t have any hesitation to book again should we visit Gallipoli once more.

Mirco the transfer driver was also a very cool guy!

Thanks to everyone at Il Bastioni!

Ciao :)

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank DRK86
Giovanna P, Responsabile reception at I Bastioni San Domenico, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2019

Dear Mr Kay,

It has been our pleasure having you here. We are driven by passion, and we try to go the extramile for our guests. We will be more than thrilled to have you back here anytime you want!

Regards from Teresa and Giovanna
Reception

Reviewed 29 June 2019

I stayed in 10 hotels/B&B's during my holiday in Italy, I Bastioni San Domenico was my favorite.

The historic building has been nicely renovated. I stayed in Room 24, a lovely spacious clean room with modern neutral decor. The bathroom was very nice with a large walk-in shower. I felt very comfortable here.
The hotel has a roof top terrace with sea views. The first time you walk into the breakfast room is a wow moment with its panoramic sea views.

The staff and service were excellent. They were very warm and friendly, attentive and helpful - nothing was too much trouble.
Thank you Teresa and Giovanna for making my stay in Gallipoli feel like home. It was a pleasure to meet you both. Thanks Fabio, and also to Sandro for helping me with my carpark.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Cornelia R
Giovanna P, Responsabile reception at I Bastioni San Domenico, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2019

Dear Ms Cornelia,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback. We are very glad you enjoyed your time with us.
We love taking care of our guests and making them feel at their home, especially when they are so far away from it.
We are genuinely grateful you chose us as your favorite place in Italy!
Until next time, Ms Cornelia.

Regards from reception