Lowest prices for your stay
US$227
View deal
Expedia.comUS$222
PricelineUS$227
eDreamsUS$227
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2019

Gallipoli Centro is an old city centre that we now know is very typical of the Puglia region. This means that you do not drive to the front door of this charming little hotel. I think that this point should have been offered clearly as part of booking any accomodations in the old part of the city. The staff were extremely helpful in providing a lift from the carpark located at the adjacent port. Vito directed us to free overnight parking and brought us and luggage back to the hotel via golf cart. Breakfast on the rooftop patio was lovely, fresh and simple. The staff always accommodating and happily assisted us with information, venue bookings and directions. Our room was clean and bed very comfortable. I found the room quite spacious and the decor is dark and a little moody. I do not feel that the website pics offer a fair sense of the charm and cozy feel that is offered at Palazzo Presta. My only comment would be that our room smelled a little damp with the heavy humidity. We always opened our windows to let in fresh air and I wish the hotel would have done the same to create a different first impression for us. We had a little incident with the shower where the cleaning staff had left the water on the hand sprayer directed to the open door. Since the first day the water was on the overhead shower the second day directed spray of water hit me, the wall and all my toiletry bags behind me. I was soaked as was the floor and wall. Turn on shower with caution. The room also had an amazing large private balcony that was almost the same size as the room. We didn't have much opportunity to use it but it was there and added a lot of extra space that was private to the room. Overall the hotel was good value, well positioned near the centre of the old town and offered a warm comfortable stay.

Room tip: I would request in main building. I would not have found walking convenient.
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Ilume
Reviewed 10 October 2019

I got off on the wrong foot with this hotel, as after a long drive, a stress-full park, and a hot walk into Gallipoli, the hotel was not there. After several unanswered phone calls and asking someone who was walking by, we discovered the hotel is at 29 Via Giuseppe Garibaldi, NOT 25 . The signage for the hotel is very discreet, just a brass plaque on the wall.

We were then put in the annex, which again I was not thrilled with. It was a 5 - 10 minute walk to get breakfast each day, with not even a cup of coffee offered in the annex.

However the hotel was good. Clean, dark , spacious and stylish. A massive shower and helpful staff.

The breakfast on the roof, was maybe a little over crowded, and the two lovely women who ran it were rushed off their feet. However the coffee was good, and there are plenty of croissants.

The hotel is still sorting out some teething problems, but is not a bad option in a very touristy town.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Ives5
Reviewed 15 September 2019 via mobile

Chic, contemporary interiors with personal and personable service. We were very surprised as the photos do not do this hotel justice.
We stayed at the annex with views over looking the port, so a beautiful view to enjoy.
Breakfast on the roof top was continental style with delicious and thoughtful selections. This area becomes a bar at night where the Casablanca cocktail must be had.
We loved this place and will return.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SamsonNIte
Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

Wonderful hotel in the historic district near the beach. Beautifully decorated hip and modern yet old world feel— this place is very pleasant to stay in. Ideally located near a small and uncrowded beach (especially compared to Baia Verde!) and also right in the heart of an historic city we had it all.

At this little beach you can rent sun beds and parasols very cheaply and it’s more family-oriented than the private beaches and just less party party boom boom. The beach is literally a 3 minute walk from the hotel.

The breakfast (included) was served on a lovely terrace and includes eggs made to order as well as local treats like pasticcioto. The rooftop terrace at sunset has a view of the sea and the barman will bring you drinks!

Our room was super cute and the maids did a great job tidying up daily without ever being obtrusive. Samuel at the front desk helped us by suggesting restaurants and reserving there as well as for taxis and tours.

Very romantic, great for couples!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dufflyn
Reviewed 14 August 2019

We had a really lovely stay in this hotel. It's just such a beautiful and spotlessly clean hotel, attention to detail was excellent. Location is excellent. Roof terrace is really lovely, I had it all to myself during the day. The terrace is used to serve breakfast and it's a bar in the evening. Lovely for the sunset. Breakfast was ok, perhaps lacked a little variety. However excellent coffee and juice. Staff were so nice, friendly and helpful. I would return tomorrow if I could.

Date of stay: July 2019