“Amazing pizzas”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2018

We went to lo Scoglio for lunch last Saturday and have been delighted with the quality and the taste of the pizzas. The service was also excellent and I can only recommend the place.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I stopped for lunch and ordered a pizza and when it arrived it looked very good and quite big. Unfortunately at some point it became soggy, so I cannot say I'm impressed.
The place was not very busy, so the service was quick.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 17 February 2017

We went for a lunch, the restaurant is very nice with lovely coloured fish tanks, the food was very very good, we had tortelli with fish and aubergines, and gnocchi al nero di seppia, 1/4wine and for appetizer a fish salad,. portion are good and we spent 40 euros in all. they also make pizzas.
Would recommend and go again!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 18 February 2016

This is a restaurant that looks simple, the service is simple, too, but where you can eat delicious seefood. It was the second visit for me and my wife since 5 years, last week, and we found all very well again.
The menu is not very large, but what you can find in it is excellent and extraordinarily well cooked.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Lovely pizzeria about 100 metres from the Maggiore lake shore.
You'll have to pay two and a half Euros to park about 100 metres away but this gives you all day parking!
We arrived as a group of 4 and had no problem getting a table in what was just after the main tourist season had finished.
Lovely menu selection but only in Italian!
Waiter was attentive and patient as my wife always struggles to make up her mind when you have a wide selection to go with.
The Insalata Di Mare was an excellent starter choice and we went for one of the house special pizzas each. Good food served timely and you can watch the pizzas coming out of the oven if your seated where we were!
As with all restaurants Italian, I chose an espresso to finish with and my wife tried to get an Americano with cold milk but the language barrier, as always, means she didn't get quite what she wanted!
This is a nice pizzeria restaurant and well worth a visit if you're walking round Luino!

Date of visit: October 2015