My husband and I went for a 4 nights stay at Ant's Nest and Ant's Hill. We fell in love with the place!
The staff is really lovely, helpful and professional. Their motto is to please the customer!
The food is delicious
The horses are all well behaved; The horse riding guides are very experienced and respectful. We were very close to the wildlife!!
We want to come back and bring our daughter next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ant's Nest & Ant's Hill are two private bush homes situated in the malaria-free Waterberg region of South Africa. Approximately 3 hours north of Johannesburg. These two bush homes are on a privately owned reserve and can offer guests game viewing activities which include game drives, game walks and fantastic horse riding. They can cater for all levels of riders and also accept kids of all ages. This is a wonderful destination for couples, honeymooners, families or just good friends travelling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Ant's Hill & Ant's Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ant`s Hill And Ant`s Nest
- Ant`s Hill & Ant`s Nest Hotel Vaalwater