We stayed at Ants Nest just before the Christmas and New Year break and i'm sorry we didn't have time to stay for the holiday itself. The setting is beautiful and each day can be tailored according to what you want to see or do. The food is amazing (thank you chefs!), good wine and our fellow guests were great company! Thank you so much to all the team, it was a real struggle to leave you all, wish we were back there now with the rhinos, the dogs and ALL the other animals!! Natalie & Jim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ant's Nest & Ant's Hill are two private bush homes situated in the malaria-free Waterberg region of South Africa. Approximately 3 hours north of Johannesburg. These two bush homes are on a privately owned reserve and can offer guests game viewing activities which include game drives, game walks and fantastic horse riding. They can cater for all levels of riders and also accept kids of all ages. This is a wonderful destination for couples, honeymooners, families or just good friends travelling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Ant's Hill & Ant's Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ant`s Hill And Ant`s Nest
- Ant`s Hill & Ant`s Nest Hotel Vaalwater