The staff at Ant's Nest deserves a "6" on a five point scale. The team is amazing, they managed to make us feel at home from the first minute we arrived. Safari's be it riding horses (in our case for the first time) or the walking safaris were fantastic. Staff is very knowledgeable about nature. Food is delicious and not over the top as you often see at upmarket lodges like this. My son loved it!! Ever done a early morning bush run and bumped into giraffes and rhino's? We stayed a long weekend and it felt as if we have been a week away from work. I can only strongly recommend to book now
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ant's Nest & Ant's Hill are two private bush homes situated in the malaria-free Waterberg region of South Africa. Approximately 3 hours north of Johannesburg. These two bush homes are on a privately owned reserve and can offer guests game viewing activities which include game drives, game walks and fantastic horse riding. They can cater for all levels of riders and also accept kids of all ages. This is a wonderful destination for couples, honeymooners, families or just good friends travelling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Ant's Hill & Ant's Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ant`s Hill And Ant`s Nest
- Ant`s Hill & Ant`s Nest Hotel Vaalwater