Our stay at Ants Hill with Ant and Tess and all of their terrific helpers made for the most wonderful experience. From the reception until (sadly) having to leave was perfect in every respect. Riding across Africa was the most wonderful experience, the horses were a joy to ride and perfectly matched. Being able to see and encounter wild animals from horse back and at close range was breathtaking,
The hospitality was outstanding in every respect and I would highly recommend this place to both families and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ant's Nest & Ant's Hill are two private bush homes situated in the malaria-free Waterberg region of South Africa. Approximately 3 hours north of Johannesburg. These two bush homes are on a privately owned reserve and can offer guests game viewing activities which include game drives, game walks and fantastic horse riding. They can cater for all levels of riders and also accept kids of all ages. This is a wonderful destination for couples, honeymooners, families or just good friends travelling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Ant's Hill & Ant's Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ant`s Hill And Ant`s Nest
- Ant`s Hill & Ant`s Nest Hotel Vaalwater