We stayed at Ant's Hill in Eagles Nest over the Christmas period. We enjoyed riding every day, jeep safaris, massages, feeding the rhino, the pool, afternoon tea, delicious meals, swimming with horses and sundowners. Every moment was a moment to savour. Staff, guides and wonderful horses made it an exceptional holiday. Chefs Eric, Friday and Everton cook and serve amazing food including local bush game. The room is out if this world - even having seen photographs of it, the real thing took my breath away. You don't need to take too many clothes with you as there is a complimentary laundry service. You can however pack children's clothing that you can leave behind for a local organisation called the Fold which supports local families. An amazing place which has given us many many fantastic memories. A place you simply can't afford to not experience. Thank you to all who made this such a special week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ant's Nest & Ant's Hill are two private bush homes situated in the malaria-free Waterberg region of South Africa. Approximately 3 hours north of Johannesburg. These two bush homes are on a privately owned reserve and can offer guests game viewing activities which include game drives, game walks and fantastic horse riding. They can cater for all levels of riders and also accept kids of all ages. This is a wonderful destination for couples, honeymooners, families or just good friends travelling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Ant's Hill & Ant's Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ant`s Hill And Ant`s Nest
- Ant`s Hill & Ant`s Nest Hotel Vaalwater