“Taking some time out”

Heavenly Spa By Westin
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We all know that sometimes you go to get a treatment or a massage and are disappointed... not so my visit to Heavenly yesterday!
My detox treatment was a fruity cocktail that left me feeling amazing & was made extra fabulous by the delightful Qivi.
Whether in the area on a conference or on holidays its worth taking time out for a visit

Sulueti N, Manager at Heavenly Spa By Westin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Bula Vinaka Catherine K,

A big Vinaka Vakalevu for your great review and we delighted to know that we exceeded your expectation. I will share your feedback with my team especially mentioned to Qivi for looking after you and for making sure you had fabulous experience with us.

We looking forward to welcome you back soon.

With thanks

in 37 reviews
"pedicure"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I took my mother here to celebrate her 70th Birthday!. What a treat! Merewai and Qivi had us in the palms of their hands. The 90 minute massage was quite possibly the best one I have ever had, the facial was very enjoyable and the pedicure, complete with a glass of champagne, was heavenly. Thank you ladies! We will be back.

Bula FlyingKiwi314,

Many thanks for your kind review and thank you so much for taking your time to share your feedback with us and we glad that you both enjoyed your heavenly experience especially for your Mum to spend her birthday gift with us. We will share your lovely comment with our team and special mentioned to Qivi & Merewai for making sure you had best experience ever.

Thank you so much for choosing heavenly spa as your tranquil escape and we looking forward to welcome you both back soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a lime renewal ritual. I was greeted with smiles and given great customer service. The treatment given by the lovely Karti was fabulous. Thank you so much.

Sulueti N, Manager at Heavenly Spa By Westin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Bula Christine P,

Many thanks for your review and we delighted to know that you enjoyed your experience with us. I will share your feedback with my team especially with Karti for looking after you and making sure you had a fabulous and memorable one.

We looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Vinaka

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I had a massage at the heavenly spa at the Westin resort Fiji it was fantastic o haven't been able to turn my head fully for years now I can. The girls Qivi and Payal do a fantastic job.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a MyFiji package which included two free massagers. I thought it was very average as I like a hard massage and they spent very little time on my back and I could hardly feel it. The setting is very nice out in the open but private under a Bure. In saying this my wife had the second massage and loved it as the just wanted a head rub and a light massage on the neck.

Sulueti N, Manager at Heavenly Spa By Westin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Bula Steven M,

Thank you for your review and for taking your time to share your feedback.We pride ourselves in exceeding our guest expectations and we apologize that we have failed to do so on this occasion.

Steven with the 45minutes massage that you have its only available for neck & shoulders and foot massage and not full back or full body massage but we are glad that your wife enjoyed her massage and our open private bures.

May I invite you to contact me personally on sulueti.nawai@yahoo.com should your travel plans bring you back to the Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, so I can make sure that we will not fail you and to renew your confidence in our brand, our services and our people.

With Regards.