Open today: 08:00 - 20:30
Review Highlights
Awesome

My massage was lovely thank you to the beautiful Sonia who went above and beyond looking after my... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Amannda M
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
via mobile
Ohhhhh yeaaahhhhh

I arrived with to Fiji with only 2 hours sleep in 32 hours, I basically went straight to the spa in... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Elizabeth L
via mobile

All reviews couples massage signature massage minute massage spa treatments body scrub private bure change rooms hot stone massage bobo massage outdoor massage treatment area amazing massage glass of champagne full body special mention worth every cent amazing experience
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I took my mother here to celebrate her 70th Birthday!. What a treat! Merewai and Qivi had us in the palms of their hands. The 90 minute massage was quite possibly the best one I have ever had, the facial was very enjoyable and the pedicure, complete with a glass of champagne, was heavenly. Thank you ladies! We will be back.

Date of experience: June 2018
Sulueti N, Manager at Heavenly Spa By Westin, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Bula FlyingKiwi314,

Many thanks for your kind review and thank you so much for taking your time to share your feedback with us and we glad that you both enjoyed your heavenly experience especially for your Mum to spend her birthday gift with us. We will share your lovely comment with our team and special mentioned to Qivi & Merewai for making sure you had best experience ever.

Thank you so much for choosing heavenly spa as your tranquil escape and we looking forward to welcome you both back soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I booked a lime renewal ritual. I was greeted with smiles and given great customer service. The treatment given by the lovely Karti was fabulous. Thank you so much.

Date of experience: June 2018
Sulueti N, Manager at Heavenly Spa By Westin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Bula Christine P,

Many thanks for your review and we delighted to know that you enjoyed your experience with us. I will share your feedback with my team especially with Karti for looking after you and making sure you had a fabulous and memorable one.

We looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Vinaka

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a massage at the heavenly spa at the Westin resort Fiji it was fantastic o haven't been able to turn my head fully for years now I can. The girls Qivi and Payal do a fantastic job.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I had a MyFiji package which included two free massagers. I thought it was very average as I like a hard massage and they spent very little time on my back and I could hardly feel it. The setting is very nice out in the open but private under a Bure. In saying this my wife had the second massage and loved it as the just wanted a head rub and a light massage on the neck.

Date of experience: June 2018
Sulueti N, Manager at Heavenly Spa By Westin, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Bula Steven M,

Thank you for your review and for taking your time to share your feedback.We pride ourselves in exceeding our guest expectations and we apologize that we have failed to do so on this occasion.

Steven with the 45minutes massage that you have its only available for neck & shoulders and foot massage and not full back or full body massage but we are glad that your wife enjoyed her massage and our open private bures.

May I invite you to contact me personally on sulueti.nawai@yahoo.com should your travel plans bring you back to the Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, so I can make sure that we will not fail you and to renew your confidence in our brand, our services and our people.

With Regards.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We booked for a couple's massage,Emaleen and Meresiga was our therapist and i must say we had a best massage ever.The two ladies were so attentive to our concerns and worked more on those areas,friendly and professional.We like the bure room very relaxing and serene.After our treatment we were offed glass of champers.What an awesome way to end.A must to visit.

Bula Vinaka.

Many thanks for your great review and for taking your time to share your experience with us. We are delighted that you and your husband enjoyed your heavenly couples massage and specially for recognizing Emaleen & Meresiga for making sure that your massage was the best ever.

I will share your feedback with my team and we looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Kind Regards.