“Sweet luxury”
other traveller has booked this property
Gorgeous Living Room
Need I say much? This room is elegant Put your feet up in the living room, what some movie, play some cards and enjoy your life
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Need I say much? This room is elegant
Upstairs Luxury
Bathroom
Perfection
Just showing one of many flat screen????
Features of a typical room here
Bathroom
Shower
Perfection
Every ounce on detail counts.
200% Gorgeous View
Chillaxing
Alcohol & Flowers
Bar
fishing or carvings?
Fun at the beach
Sunset!
Pool with Sea View
This is where the meal is prep and our cook:)
Hefty Meal
SIMPLY STUNNING
Smooth driving!!
Nature
Almost there
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

kimberly...
“Sweet luxury”
Reviewed 9 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

The road was quite awful the experience etched itself into my memory. I awake at nine am in the mornings, the helper or cook promptly carries mouthwatering real Jamaican food: Ackee and Saltfish and breadfruit with Callaloo, ripe plantains, freshly brewed black coffee tickles my nares. I yawned because I felt like I was literally on cloud nine but I couldn't resist the wonderful food. Anyway Phyllis and septon were great host I was there for almost a month so I got Sunday dinner every Sunday free . Of course breakfast is automatically paid for in The package. For dinner I had escovich fish, oxtail, vegetables, rice and peas and for drink I had beet root with carrot jamaicans called this'tonic' I was told. The beverages were good too of course I sampled the rum punch, they can make it a tiny bit strong so if you are a lightweight like myself beware. The spectacular view up top Vividly shows a 360 degrees view of the environs. Perfection, I wear my itty bitty bikini eat some grilled chicken and or amazing pork they have up top and my life feels complete. Bored? They play dominoes, charades, karaoke I made an foolof myself it was hilarious and fun. Best experience! The owners are there to please too so that was extremely good. I also got David or bobby to drive me around price varies depending on where you are going. I highly recommend this gorgeous bed and breakfast to corporate personnels, single and ready to mingle persons, you want to release some endorphins or you want class and elegance for less. This is five star quality in my book.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing