“Felt like home away from home!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Deep Back Yard
Fidge and Washer
Air Condition
Front & Rear exit Camera View
Gated Community
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Deirdre J
“Felt like home away from home!!!”
Reviewed 4 June 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This house felt like home away from home. We got great service and we were all pleased with the facilities. Would gladly go back again with my family for an extended trip.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
PAT-MISSL...
“.Fantastic Stay.”
Reviewed 6 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

From the moment we arrived at the property, (April 2015).We felt very comfortable and safe. The location is very nice, and the property is lovely. Nicole is a very helpful and friendly lady who oversees the property. I would definitely like to stay at this property again if there is availability. I would give this property 10/10.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Vegaspeac...
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Amazing, Affordable home with all the amenities you will need!”
Reviewed 2 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

I recently returned from 10 days in Jamaica and I can't say enough good things about the property, the owner, Monique and property manager, Nicole!! Booking my stay was a breeze, Monique was so helpful and polite to work with she took the time to explain her property and see if I needed a driver from the airport.

Upon our arrival, Nicole was so accommodating, she went above an beyond to make sure I had everything I needed to make this vacation wonderful. I knew that I didn't need an all-inclusive property to enjoy my stay and I am so happy that I chose to stay at her property.

The home was so comfortable and well-kept. Besides the washing machine and satellite television, I was thrilled to have internet!! It was great because I could upload all my photos back home. Besides the 2 Bedrooms, 2 baths and a large lot, it was nice to have all the things you would need such as a refrigerator, microwave, pots/pans, dishes, washing machine, A/C, etc.

The property location is super quiet and private. I would recommend having a vehicle or utilizing the taxi driver they work with because you will not want to walk to the front gate. The gated community is very large and it's faster to drive to the beach or get a ride into town or to your next destination.

I would absolutely recommend this property!! Who needs to pay "all-inclusive" prices when you can buy your own food or drinks (which is a lot cheaper) and relax in an affordable, private home with Internet. If you really need that hotel experience with pools and stuff, I would suggest getting a day pass to one of the hotels nearby. Myself, I prefer the local beaches and local food, which is why I plan on taking the whole family back in November!!

Thank you for making this a stress-free, wonderful stay!! I know this will be the place for us from now on. See you in November!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
3 Mar 2015
Thank you Crystal! Your home in the islands will be waiting to welcome you and your family back, see you in November!
T W
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful Vacation”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I just returned from my trip to Jamaica (June 19-24). This was my first time not staying in a resort and I don't regret my choice one bit. I was in Jamaica in April and stayed at the Royalton and came back in June for my birthday. This time I wanted to stay some where a bit more intimate, quiet, and with more personal space for me and my companion.

The house was very clean, comfortable, and in a nice community. The pictures really show a true representation of how the house looks. The house had everything we needed, even pots to cook. The house is close to Falmouth and other attractions.
Monique was really prompt about replying to emails and calls with any questions or concerns before and during my trip. She was always professional through email or over the phone. Nicole, the property manager, was very nice and helpful during our entire stay.
If you have any questions or concerns while you're there, just give her a call.

The only recommendation for visitors is to rent a car or have a phone number for a reliable taxi that will pick you up from the house. The house is a 20 minute walk from the gate. We did the walk only once and caught a cab at the gate. Once we got into town, we got the number of two reliable taxis that would pick us up at any time from the house. I had a great time and a bonus for me was that my companion is from Jamaica so I had the opportunity to really see and experience Jamaica this time.
Thanks Monique for allowing us to stay at your home.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
GA
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing