“Terrible Customer Service - (If you are a Jamaican...maybe...)”

Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
US$69,98*
and up
Luminous Lagoon Tour from Montego Bay and Grand...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Glistening Waters Hotel, Restaurant & Marina. Situated along the Northcoast of Jamaica, and located in beautiful Famouth, Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon is known around the world as Jamaica's only night-time attraction! Come out and experience what nature has to show you at this remarkable spot, where you will witness a phenomenon that only occurs in certain parts of the world.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I don't usually do bad reviews but I have to warn my fellow Jamaicans and other potential visitors. Jamaicans get a discount for this tour and with that discount comes a discounted customer service experience. I have been to this location twice and both times the service has been horrible. The first time we arrived late and rushed to the boat. We ignored the bad service because we drove quite a distance to get there. The second time I went so that my boyfriend who loves water activities could have the experience of swimming in the lagoon. The service offered by Ms. B (Don't remember her last name but it begins with a "B") was nothing short of just horrible. There was a group of over 25 persons waiting to be stuffed into the boat and when I stated that 25 persons would make quite a large group she condescendingly asked if we wanted a private charter. We asked for our money back and did not go on the tour. When we asked for a refund she shouted to the staff to "give us back our J$3000 and stormed off like a spoilt child. I accept that $1500 person is not a lot of money but it is better to charge more than to give a discount and bad service. I will NEVER visit or recommend this location. Spend your money elsewhere. If you want to experience the lagoon, use another company.

1  Thank Nessa F
Write a ReviewReviews (2 023)
All reviews
"free rum punch"
in 22 reviews

149 - 153 of 2 023 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

short trip out into lagoon and then u touch water and it lights up it is amazing great guide and nice easy trip only a 1/2 hr from Montego Bay

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was a unique experience to see the water sparkle with these organisms. The staff was wonderful and very knowledgeable about the lagoon. Would do it again

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Night time activity that was fun! The tour guide was silly and made us laugh!
We jumped off the boat into the cold and warm waters. When you swim around the waters glistens. We also saw fish illuminated as they swam around the boat. You can pay for photos if you want after the tour.