Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WIOL.com
Autograph
Hotels.com
Reviews (4 645)
4 647 results
2 962
2 962
All reviews diamond club lazy river hot water blue water fitness team room service lobby bar jerk hut culinary experience butler service aqua fit boot camp family vacation foam party tex mex beautiful resort dinner reservations
Selected filters
153 - 158 of 4 647 reviews
Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

I traveled to Blue Waters with my daughter and two of her friends as a senior trip for them. The property is beautiful! I appreciated all of the Covid precautions they took. I did not do any sit down restaurants; only the buffet and the jerk hut as I ate my meals alone. The buffet is all served now and I appreciated that. The jerk hut is amazing; great chicken! Multiple pools so this resort never seemed crowded and the vibe team picks up in the late afternoon. I would have liked to see water aerobics or something similar in the mornings; it could have been going on at one of the other pools though. I would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Royalton Resort, Other at Royalton Blue Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Dear 739tiffanyr,

Thank you for choosing Royalton Blue Waters for your vacation and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We appreciate your comments about our beautiful resort, meals at the Jerk hut, the buffet, and the covid protocols in place. We are very sorry that you did not get a chance to see the water aerobics with our gym instructors as it is done in the swim-up pool.

We hope that on your next visit, you will see the water aerobics and participated as well.

It was a pleasure serving you and we cannot wait to welcome you again.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

I really appreciate the hospital of the worker at the hotel while some were exceptional.. tamara,shakeda,princess,tanisha,rayon,javare,opheal the lady that clean the room evadney.....kezena at the pool bar.....there so much to mention the people at the buffet for breakfast.....I really enjoyed my say it's the second time staying there and I will most certainly be there again

Dear ChristophersG825EH,

It is amazing to read that our hosts provided great service during your stay and it made your experience a lot better; they will definitely be acknowledged for a job well done.

We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

I can't say enough how amazing the staff were, honestly they were the best part of our stay. Roshawn, Javis, kerice, Barry, maxwell, junior. All the people in our picture. They made our stay so amazing were coming back for our wedding in January. Best vacation ever. Only bad part was being scammed by nexus excursions. Until we meet again

Date of stay: May 2021

Dear Dcannata,

We are delighted to read that you had an amazing time where you received exceptional service from our hosts; they will definitely be acknowledged for a job well down.

It was indeed a pleasure serving you and we cannot wait to host you again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2021

my family and I celebrated tour honeymoon atlas the Royalton blue waters all was Wells.The bartenders Kezena ,Jerry were awesome,the property was clean,the food was excellent. Our butler Ardley and Sean amazing.The vibe team Tamara, shakeda ,Opheal,Rayon ,Javare ,princess were very friendly. The scores bar team Shellion very profesional. Samantha From the buffet very good server.Overall resort is fun and excellent choice for your vacation.

Dear Evralp,

We appreciate your feedback highlighting the resort, excellent food and exceptional service from our hosts; they will be acknowledged for positively impacting your stay.

Our aim is to create memorable moments for our valued guests and we are very happy that your experience reflects this.

It was indeed a pleasure to host you and we cannot wait to welcome you again.

Reviewed 3 May 2021

We came to this resort for one week with 27 people for our wedding and pretty much everything went great. Leading up to leaving I was reading reviews and a lot of them were negative so I was very nervous but it ended up being amazing! We were given the top floor corner unit room since we were the wedding couple! A few people in our group didn't get the room they requested on the first night but they were compensated with the private cabana so it ended up working out fine. One night there was a mix up with our dinner reservation time, the restaurant wouldn't let us in, so we called our butler (Nicholas) and he came right down and cleared it up and made sure we were sat. Pretty much all of the food was very good in the buffet, restaurants, jerk hut, and diamond club beach club, our guests only complaints were with room service not being very tasty and taking a long time, my husband and I never ordered room service except the room service that came in our package after the wedding and everything was delivered on time and it was delicious.
Our other butler Tannisha was very nice, helpful and brought us lunch by the pool or beach a few times, and some champagne. We always felt like we could ask them anything and they would do their best to accommodate our requests. A few of our guests had a great experience with Natoya at the diamond club beach bar as well.
Our wedding coordinator Sasha was great, knowledgable, helpful, and really tried her best to make sure our wedding was perfect, which it was!
Overall our stay and pretty much all of our guests stays were fantastic and we would recommend this resort to anyone. Take the negative reviews with a grain of salt and give this resort a try.

Room tip: The swim out rooms were nice but our guests who got them didn't use the pool very often. We loved our presidential suite.
2  Thank rikae2013

Dear Rikae2013,

Please receive warm regards from the team at Royalton Blue Waters.

Thank you for choosing us to celebrate such a memorable moment and we are very to be a part of the journey. Congratulations!

We appreciate your comments about the food, the restaurants, Jerk hut, and excellent service from our hosts; they will definitely be recognized for a job well done.

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience that you encountered and your feedback was shared with the team for review.

It was indeed a pleasure to serve you and we cannot wait to host you again soon.