Reviews (1 957)
1 957 results
All reviewslazy riverroom servicediamond clubjerk hutculinary experiencesports barbeautiful resortfitness teamtex mexmartini barbutler serviceboot campdinner reservationswater slidesa la carte restaurantsjacuzzi bathswim up room
144 - 149 of 1 957 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My husband and I went to Royalton Blue waters for a wedding with a large group of people. (We originally paid for the White Sands but half our group got upgraded, and the other half who checked in earlier or later did not?) The wedding day was beautiful and the couple will have amazing pictures, however there were too many issues at the resort. When we checked in, the internet/power was out, so we couldn't get into our room right away and had to come back to have our keys activated. The first 3 days the power was out a few times through out the day, which wasn't really an issue until we were at dinner and had to eat by the light of our IPhones.
My husband and I experienced 2 days without hot water, and by the time someone had came up to look at it, we both just took cold showers.
The biggest concern, was when the power went out, our safe opened up each time. This is where I got the most upset/concerned because our valuables were in there, money, passports, credit cards, etc.
Over all, the trip was OK - we made the best of it, and we hate to complain, but for what we paid, the service and resort did not meet our expectations. This was our first and most likely last trip to Jamaica.

Pros: Ocean was BEAUTIFUL and the water was so warm, our room view was great, and the room was very spacious. Pool was also great, kept us cool during the day!
Aldray at the pool bar - hands down best service at the entire resort, and the lady who was the waitress at the Italian restaurant (forgot her name)

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Kelsey M
cmrng, General Manager at Royalton Blue Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Kelsey M,

Thank you for selecting our beautiful Royalton Blue Waters for your Jamaican getaway. We really appreciate knowing that you enjoyed our spacious room, beautiful ocean and the great view from your room. We would like to also take this time to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay, please know that they have been addressed. It is our hope that you will grant us another opportunity to make this up to you.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I honestly Would not go back to Blue Waters. We got there at midday and we lounged on the property until it was time to check in. When it was time to check in at 3, we couldn't; apparently, the hotel was experiencing some power outages. We waited for 1 and a half hours before they finally advised us that we could use the room IF a bellman escorted us to our room. NO BELL MAN available. after another 15 minute wait, one finally arrived. When we got to the room we were not able to come out because our hand wristlets could not be programmed. we decided not to leave the room for fear of not being able to re-enter. After deciding to order room service, it took over 2 HOURS TO ARRIVE! horrible.

We were able to register our badges at the front desk at 9 PM in the afternoon. We stayed for 3 days. The electricity kept going out so there were periods where we didn't have AC in the room, so it got hot, no TV etc. It also went out in the nights. When we finally got to use one of the restaurants, they weren't able to seat us because there was no electricity. We wanted over 20 minutes to be seated. We were actually in the restaurant for over 3 hours because the food to come in 30-minute intervals The night before checking out we went back to our room to a letter stated that we were to check out at midday otherwise we would need to pay 90USD (don't quote me the cost). I thought this was a letter advising us that they would extend an hour of a late check out if we wished to free.

Outside of those experiences, The food was good, there could be more activities throughout the day, beautiful property.

I will try another location before I Write them off completely but I'm not going back to blue waters,

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Monique W
cmrng, Management Team at Royalton Blue Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Monique W,

Thank you for choosing our resort for your recent vacation and taking the time to share your experience with us.

Please accept our sincerest apology for the maintenance and service issues you experienced during your stay, this is certainly not the typical circumstance and our management team is working assiduously to ensure the satisfaction of our guests. We value your feedback as this information allows us to make the necessary improvements in an effort to enhance the quality of your vacation experience.

It is our sincerest hope that you will grant us the opportunity of hosting you at t one of our other properties throughout the Caribbean and deliver an experience which will surpass your last.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We had our wedding june 2018. We had about 60 people. It was a beautiful wedding but We also had plenty of hiccups with the hotel. I’ve tried reaching out to Wendy two days before departing and almost daily since we got back. I haven’t heard anyone from Wendy, manager of Blue Waters.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Mary K

Dear Mary K,

Thank you for choosing our resort for your wedding celebration, we are honored to have hosted you for such a momentous occasion.

Please accept our sincerest apology for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay, this is certainly not the typical experience of our guests and your comments have been shared with the relevant managers for further review and immediate follow up.

Royalton Blue Waters
Management Team

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Just got back, massive thanks to Stefan the maintenance chap, helped loads of times and made the holiday Much better by fixing problems ASAP and being understanding. Very friendly and polite Thanks again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Dave F
cmrng, General Manager at Royalton Blue Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Dave F,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. We are pleased that you had a good time and you received excellent service from Stefan. We will be sure to share your feedback with him for further encouragement. It was indeed a pleasure hosting you and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I have just gotten back from the Royalton Blue Waters and I would like to start by simply saying this trip was unforgettable. As regulars at Royaltons and frequent travelers, I can definitely say this is the nicest spot I've stayed at to date. From the immaculate grounds to the amazing food, to the friendly people we made friends with - everything was perfect. My boyfriend and I were in Jamaica to celebrate my birthday and the Royalton made sure they made my day special by decorating our room. I would like to thank a few people who made the experience one we'll never forget. Tanisha at the front desk - thank you for organizing our stay, it was perfect and we could have not asked for a better room/view.
Kamar and Kevis at the Diamond club beach bar - thank you both for going over and above to always make sure we were taken care of. You both are hard workers and I'm sure everyone you guys attend too appreciate the service you both provide. Both of these men are attentive and efficient with the guests that stay here. They were always making sure we had everything we needed and were always so quick to provide us with beverages or something to eat! (food and drinks were great here)
Overall, the hotel itself is immaculate. The grounds are spotless and well taken care of. The food was always very good and all the restaurants to choose from were fantastic. The beach is amazing - no complaints there.
Some negative feedback I will have to give is the maids do not stock the fridge, or leave many clean towels. We found ourselves constantly calling down for these things

Other than that, Royalton Blue Waters is definitely at the top of my list for Royalton resorts. Thank you to everyone who made this trip one we'll never forget! We hope to return soon!!!!

Room Tip: Blue Waters side rooms are all fantastic with great views!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gfgalluzzo

Dear gfgalluzzo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. We are delighted to read that you had an unforgettable trip where you enjoyed our amazing food, service from our friendly staff members, immaculate grounds and our amazing beach. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience experienced and your feedback was shared with our Housekeeping Manager for review and to take action. It was an absolute pleasure serving you and we look forward to seeing you again.