The Lighthouse Hotel
Dobedo(Little Corn Island)
US$47
  • Restaurant
Sea View(Little Corn Island)
US$40
3 Brothers(Little Corn Island)(Great Value!)
US$15
Christina's GuestHouse(Little Corn Island)(Great Value!)
US$28
DreamCatcher(Little Corn Island)
US$28
Ensuenos(Little Corn Island)
US$100
  • Restaurant
Carlito's Sunrise Paradise(Little Corn Island)
US$92
  • Restaurant
Little Corn Beach and Bungalow(Little Corn Island)
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
Sunshine Hotel(Little Corn Island)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstacolobstergood vibesbar restaurantlight househappy hourplace to stayfrench brotherslittle cornbig hearthighest point on the islandti punchprivate cabinowners garyfrom francenorth beachesgreat view of the ocean
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed three nights here in July 2017. This is a fantastic hostel. We stayed in the private double room with our own bathroom. Loved the location only 10 minutes from the town but with s nice breeze and view. The food was amazing and would recommend coming for food even if you don't stay. The staff were friendly and helpful. Someone met us at the dock and helped with our bags. There was no wifi (conscious decision so that everyone wasn't stuck looking at their phone). I particularly enjoyed the morning yoga session. Would highly recommend as best place to stay on corn island.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nz-ncp
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

The Lighthouse is a 10 Min walk from the center of the island but it's more than worth it! You have the most amazing view from up there.
From the first day on, it felt like home. The food there is amazing (and the best best food you get for that prize on the whole island)!
Go there! Everything about this place (people, the people, who work there, food, the view, the garden, the beds, etc.) Is just amazing. I really enjoyed my time there.
And also do the fishing/snorkeling tour with them! That was the best day of the whole time on Little Corn!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank LealexLilly
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the lighthouse about a month ago and the stay was so good we extended a couple of days. Short distance from town, great views, closest hostel to north beach, morning yoga, great staff and fun get together nights to meet other travellers. Will defiantly go back and wouldn't stay anywhere else on the island but here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank tygnitt
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Aaaahhh !!! Where do I begin !!! This place is wonderful !! The vibe is laid back , relaxing , perfect island spot !! View is amazing !!! Mango trees all over the place !! Two French Brothers run the place , they are extremely nice !!! There is no wi-fi on premises which they decided not to have becuz they would rather people talk to each other and socialize then be on their phone all day , which is a good idea but I still had wi-fi thru my phone carrier , so I was able to Snapchat the beautiful premises !! Lol .. everyday they have different events at the hotel !! I arrived on Thursday which is rondon night !! It was delicious !!! I peeked in the kitchen and seen locals making the food ....I knew it was gonna be authentic lol ..first night I stayed in a dorm ,the beds were comfy and the breeze at night was amazing , second night I stayed in a private room as a way of treating myself !!! Wonderful !!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank carmensandiego31
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I arrived middle of June to do some diving for a week. Ended up staying another week because I just couldn't leave Little Corn or the Lighthouse. When you arrive on the panga, one of the Lighthouse staff is there to help you with your bags and help you to find the place. As soon as you are all settled in at the Lighthouse, Romain gives a great overview of the island and really makes guests feel welcome and like they belong. The crew that works at the Lighthouse is second to none. The ladies in the kitchen turn out some great food and the bar staff have great stories and are wonderful to talk to.

While there is no wi-fi at the Lighthouse, you can walk into town, grab a beer at one of the bars and do your internet business there. I found it to be rather freeing and liberating not being able to get online at any moment.

All in all, this was one of my favorite hostels I have ever stayed at, so much personality and charm, and a unique idea. Would recommend to any of my friends!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo