“awesome dinner”

Bar And Restaurante Relax
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

seriously delicious entire lobster in Caribbean sauce with plantains and rice for ten bucks. perfect cheeseburger, too, if you need that to anchor the meal. great service, good people. my only wish- it was super dark...a little light to see my food better would have been great.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We were told about Marlene's on the flight over from a local. We ate all our breakfasts here, husband favoring the french toast with rum syrup, I loved the huevos rancheros. They were open to offering me my coffee over ice instead of blended. Tried the breakfast smoothie and it was delicious. We also hit them up for dinner a number of times and were never disappointed with the flavor of the caribbean dishes or the traditional Nicaraguan plates (love the plantains!). I favored the steak, husband the prawn pasta. The menu is varied, the ambiance is paced (don't come for a quick bite to eat)and friendly, and the owner, Marlene is a gift. Our last night, she served us lobster (season had just begun), shrimp and steak with lovely fresh coconut milk and rum. We will definitely go back our next visit to Corn Island.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

A couple days ago we met sweet Marlene and Fabiana, proprietors of Relax. They shared with us lots about the Island. We ordered the Island special dinner (before lunch - it takes hours to prepare) called Ron Don. When we returned they rolled out the red carpet - Island-style - including fresh flowers and a hand written welcome note!! Highly, highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Great breakfasts (we came here a few times and everything was good!) but service is quite slow - shows everything is cooked fresh - so don't come here in a hurry!

Pineapple smoothies are delicious! As is the rum butter for the pancakes! / French toast.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I have eaten breakfast at Relax (AKA Marlene's) a few times and have always had a good meal. My wife likes the French toast but I am an egg guy. Recently Marlene is offering sausage with breakfast. The omelette and sausage is excellent.