“Lovely spot right on the beach!”
Review of Martha's

Cuisines: Caribbean
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely lunch here after the tough bike ride around bluff point. We went swimming while food was being prepared. The service was very friendly, however the prices are somewhat high. Still we would highly recommend!

Reviewed 26 November 2016

The quality of the fish and lobster at Martha's makes it delicious not matter how it's prepared, but delivered to your table fresh off the grill was my favorite. I loved the yuca fries, also cooked up fresh. Everyone was so nice. Eating at Martha's was a great experience.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I just returned to the states following a trip to Big Corn Island. While on Big Corn I had the pleasure of staying with Martha and Ellery in their B&B. The accommodations are very clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were outstanding! Each morning Ellery brought me a hug bowl of fruit; banana, pineapple, watermelon and papaya or mango. From there you have a choice; pancake, omelet or the Nicaraguan typical. I never tried the pancake because I was so pleased with the omelet or the typical. The coffee was outstanding even when brewed without electricity. Not only are the grounds well maintained, but the beach in front is great for swimming. No need to be afraid one bit at night as the military is right next door and Ellery and Martha have 4 beautiful Rottweilers who will warn and keep any possible intruder at bay. I recommend staying here if ever you plan to visit Big Corn. I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Run by the same couple who run the next door bed and breakfast (which is also excellent). We had a couple of lovely lunches here. The fish couldn't have been fresher and the prawns and lobster were fab.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Highly recommend dining at as many of the local places as possible the prawns and lobster could not be fresher.