“Great food and drinks”

Big Fish Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Big Fish Cafe menu is varied and serves fresh seafood and caribbean style meals. Full Bar is available with varied local and foreign drinks. It is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 7 days per week. Prices are reasonable. Big Fish is known to serve the best food on the Island.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Here for one week and warmly recommend eating both breakfast, lunch and dinner here. They have all you need, and right by the ocean too! No need to look further for a place to eat on the island

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 2 night at Big Fish and we had a wonderfull time , Good breakfast every day, the dinner was delicious with Rundown, lovely Loster and more.Nice staff.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights at Big Fish and had breakfast there every day. All breakfasts they offer are very good and the view over the sea is amazing.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

After eating on both BCI and LCI for a week I expected more from this place, and it was sadly our least favorite. The first thing I noticed is that it was the most expensive menu I had seen during the whole trip with plates priced around $14-16 USD each. We got the curry lobster which was okay, but so so so salty. The tostones were our favorite part served with tomatoes and yummy cheese. I fell in love with the drink Ensa on this trip and when I asked the waitress if they had it she replied yes and brought me ginger ale instead. Basically, there is no reason to eat here when it is literally right next to Sea Side Grill which was one of the food highlights of our trip.

1  Thank audiotransit
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for one night while on our way back to Managua from Little Corn Island. We stayed in room #4 and it was exactly what we needed. Big comfy bed, AC, And TV. We enjoyed resting in comfort before we spent the next two days heading back to the US. The staff was very friendly to us. The food was great! Great place to stay.