“Nice restaurant with a great view”

Casa Canada Restaurant
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 19 November 2016

A nice restaurant inside their Casa style hotel. Food and service was fair, prices a little high for Nicaragua, but your there to relax and enjoy yourself. Cocktails was 5.50$ but local beer 1.35$ and rum was 2$. Meal was filling.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

The food was average, as was the service, and they're charging North American prices. Pretty big rip-off. The only high point was the seating overlooking the water, BUT, you can get that elsewhere where the food and service are actually good.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

I'll admit, I was really hoping to find at least one item Canadian-inspired on the menu, but I didn't really expect it. (Though if management are reading this, I'd definitely encourage you, just for fun, to put one item on!) The food I ordered was average, with a little too much sauce migrating all over the different components of my plate. Shrimp with carribean sauce... which really is more vegetables than sauce.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

When I first came here I was not happy with the food here at all but the last two times we ate here, it was good.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Casa Canada has a great view from the restaurant and I was hungry so decided to stop. The woman working the desk and who served my meal was super friendly and efficient. I ordered quesadillas and a pop (soda if you prefer) - $13. The quesadillas were tasty enough but for the price it would have been nice to have a salad or something else on the plate. If you are going to charge US/Canadian prices you have to do more!