“Relaxing”
Review of Kaffa Ave

Kaffa Ave
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Dagupan
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really appreciate their service, they're very accommodating. I love their Matcha milktea and nachos. It's very affordable.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

When i entered the cafe, i was amazed because of the interior design. This is one of the best Cafe that i visited. The Staffs are very accommodating and the ambiance of the cafe is very relaxing.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

This place is very relaxing. They have the good quality of service. I love their matcha and nachos. The foods are very affordable.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I really appreciate their service, they're very accommodating and the ambiance of the cafe is unique and trendy. I could say they have the best interior design plus their coffee is excellent!.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

As soon as I entered, I asked: what is Kaffa? Kaffa is the Ethiopian word for coffee. Ethiopia is one of their sources for the arabica coffee beans that they serve.

The coffee is good but their pesto pasta is even better. I also tried their red velvet cupcake which I do not recommend. It broke down into tiny crumbs as soon as I put my fork into it.

But I would go back to this place for the coffee and the pesto pasta. Also the prices are reasonable.