“Not that good”
Review of Cafe Feliz

Cafe Feliz
Ranked #10 of 53 Restaurants in Dagupan
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Our rooms does not have free bottled water, the shower hose was dripping. When they did housekeeping, the floor was wet.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

the food is reasonably priced, and there is a lot of choice in the menu. when you are checked in the hotel (Lenox) you will immediately notice a luxurious looking restaurant at the lobby, presto Cafe Feliz. this is where 2 rotary clubs in the city of Dagupan meets.
their downside though is that you must have ample time to wait for your order, but then again, who cares, enjoy the place and the time will pass in a swift. and once you got your order, everything else is forgiven.
their service is good.
they honor the senior citizens' discount

Reviewed 8 January 2016

My wife and I had breakfast here the morning after our wedding. We had other family members staying at the hotel as well and they went ahead as they were starving. The selection of food was good and I was even looking forward to the desserts. Unfortunately our order took a long time to arrive. We were warned by our family members that it was taking about 30 minutes. I don't know what the issue was since the restaurant wasn't packed. We had to follow up twice on our orders.

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Located at the ground floor of Lenox Hotel, Cafe Feliz serves great food for lunch or dinner. The Chinese food selection is very good, just be warned that the "small" serving good for 2-3 is on the assumption that it is the only viand you will eat. So one may tend to order too much.

There are other items on the menu like pizza and other American food. The pizza is also good.

Breakfast though is so-so especially the free one for the Stay in Lenox.

Price is above-average but servings are quite generous.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

The nice thing is that the restaurant is open early at 6AM for early birds like us on a business trip. Being that it's early in the morning, my girlfriend and I were the only patrons at this hour. My first impression of the breakfast menu was the very decent prices ranging from about ₱160 per dish to ₱250 price ranges. It offered the regular Filipino "silog" breakfasts, but the "American" breakfasts was lacking. They really should consider adding potatoes to their American breakfasts since their Filipino breakfasts are served with Rice. Potatoes is our choice of starch in the states just as rice is the choice of starch in the Philippines. I ordered the Corned Beef American breakfast and the corned beef tasted like the kind of corned beef I would rather eat with garlic fried rice. My girlfriend ordered her dish with hard boiled eggs and had to return them because the eggs were undercooked and still jiggly. Our food took a little bit longer than expected and my dish was served about 5 minutes after my girlfriend was served. We were the only two people at the restaurant and I can only imagine how much slower service would have been had there been more people. Nice bright atmosphere, menu needs improvement, food quality is not that great, and kitchen operations needs to be more streamlined so that orders from the same table are served together and still warm.