Enlighten Photography Excursions
Review Highlights
Great photo tips!!

I did not take a trip with this group, but I happened upon them when I was in Peekaboo Canyon in... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
SandiLG
Ardsley, New York, United States
Could not have done it ourselves.

After seeing photo uploads from other customers I wish we have more time with Seth. He is... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
span2938
Burlingame, California
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Springdale
from US$269,00
from US$277,07
from US$251,32
from US$499,00
More Info
All reviews night photography milky way photo tour photography experience slot canyon camera settings photo spots wide angle lens sunrise and sunset night excursion amateur photographer great eye booking process was easy experienced photographer bryce canyon taking pictures great shots
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

I am a pastel and watercolor artist and also a landscape painter. I have wanted to go to Zion and a slot canyon for as long as I can remember. We selected Seth to lead us on these excursions. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate for the slot canyon - without sun there is no color… disappointed, we opted for an evening excursion only, as our time was limited. He took us way up on top of BLM land with a panoramic view of Springdale, Utah. Then we went into Zion and he took us to a very pretty little stream with reflections of the evening sunlit mountains. My husband, my girlfriend and I were just ecstatic. Are use my Nikon and my iPhone, and I got some fantastic shots for painting. Seth was very helpful showing my husband and my friend the proper use of their cell phones to take pictures with, and I learned a thing or two myself. As disappointed as I started out, being gypped out of the slot canyon in the morning, I went to sleep that night very happy! I can’t wait to come back!

Reviewed 23 March 2021

What a great tour! Seth took us all over the county to see some amazing views. I went on the sunrise and sunset tours with Seth last week. I am just beginning my photography journey and Seth was so respectful, kind, and patient with me. He explained complex photography elements in a simple manner, so even the most basic photographer could understand and remember what to do. He took us to remote less known locations in and around the park avoiding crowds. He was willing to do anything to make sure I got a great shot and had a good time. I plan to return for a Fall tour and will definitely book my tour with Seth again. Thank you Seth for your expertise and quick wit.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

I did the Sunrise, Half-day and Sunset tours all in one day with Seth last week. He took me to wonderful places to photograph in an around Zion NP, including a slot canyon during the half day tour. He was very helpful with suggestions on composition and other critical photography elements. He was very pleasant and accommodating. He did not take a camera with him. He took me to the places, made suggestions before and while shooting and he waited patiently. He was very organized. I would do another photo tour with him.

Reviewed 15 March 2021

Seth was a fabulous photography guide. He took us to places we would not have found on our own and tailored the day to our interests. We are both experienced photographers but found that Seth was a patient and wonderful teacher, able to sort out issues with our cameras and the challenging shooting conditions. We would go with him again.

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

I did a full day slot canyon as well as a sunset tour. My trip was absolutely amazing! Seth took me to places I could never have gotten to on my own and that are not even known to the public. In addition, he really took the time to find out what I was looking for and really did everything he could to make that a reality.
In my case, Seth really worked with me to take my photography skills to the next level by reviewing the finer points of manual exposure as well as HDR and panorama techniques.
The locations were absolutely stunning - especially the slot canyon - which was both adventurous as well as beautiful. The photos I came back with were fabulous - I would highly recommend any trip with Seth and his team!