“Lunch”

Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Springdale
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick lunch and our waitress wasn't the friendliest. But you see that I still gave my review a 5 because for me, it was all about the food. We ate here on our last day in Springdale otherwise this would be a place I would definitely visit again. I will say maybe it was more a dinner place instead of a lunch place because the portion sizes were huge. Each item was not a cheap lunch either but again it was delicious. The guacamole was yummy and everyone in my party really enjoyed our food.

Write a ReviewReviews (4 413)

192 - 196 of 4 413 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The most amazing Mexican food with generous portions! Attentive friendly staff. There are other options for those not wanting Mexican, as well as vegan and gluten free options.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This was the highlight of the day! Fantastic food for reasonable prices. Tortilla chips and a chimichanga between the two of us was more than enough, even after a hike! Brilliant homemade guac and salsa. Had a great time sitting outside looking at the views and stuffing our faces.

1  Thank Helen_RosemaryB
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about tris place. Casual, laid back atmosphere with a great menu and drink selection. The tamales with pork were the best I have EVER tasted!! Try them, you won't be sorry! Would highly recommend!!!

1  Thank hartjf
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The family and I ate here after a long, hot day of hiking in the park. Between us we had the shrimp taco's, ribs, turkey burger, and a hamburger. The first three were exceptionally good, whereas the burger was not quite as tasty, but still good. The portions were very large, and we left feeling stuffed. The service was fast and courteous too I would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank 227RoadKing2015