“Shuttle ”

Zion Adventure Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Zion's Premier Adventure Outfitter and Guide Service • Narrows Rentals • Bike Rentals • Guided Canyoneering, Climbing, Biking, Backpacking • Trailhead Shuttle Service. We have fun adventures available for all ages and abilities.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I really appreciate the service that you provide with regards to the shuttle service. It made our hike all that and so much more and allowed us to save some time to boot. Thanks Zion Adventure Company!

1  Thank Cindy A
"these guys"
in 24 reviews
"cold water"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thank you Assam and Christian for guiding me and my 17 yr old son down the Eye of the Needle and up the Via Ferrata. Words can't describe the beauty of this special place. What a beautiful spot that ZAC has found. Assam and Christian were great guides and made the experience unforgettable. Thank you Assam for taking ALL of the great pictures. I highly recommend ZAC and THE EYE OF THE NEEDLE EXPERIENCE!!!

1  Thank bpease67
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hiking the Narrows is an experience like no other. We stopped by Zion Adventure the day before our hike and picked up our gear which helped get us out on the river much earlier had we had to make this stop the day of. Because we rented the neoprene socks, canyoneering boots and walking stick we were able to hike the Virgin River for 5 hours with no problem. We were there the first week of June. The water was 50 degrees so there was no need to rent the pants. The terrain in the river is very rocky (you are walking on big rocks you can not see)so the boots are very important. Without the right shoes my feet would have been beaten up pretty badly. The walking stick helped me keep my balance. Well worth the money. Don't get out there and wish you had spent the money! It's definitely worth it the money!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked ZAC for three activities. On the first day, Guide Patrick N. led us through the Narrows. His passion for the outdoors and knowledge of the terrain helped establish levels of confidence unrealized. With his guidance, not only did I achieve one of my goals, I also learned about other activities where I can further challenge myself. The next two days we took photography courses (Slot Canyon & Nighttime / Milky Way) with Enlighten Photography guide Christian L. We had so much fun, & we were able to shoot in manual mode with ease thanks to Christian's versatility and experience. Both guides were personable, patient, educated and committed to the ultimate customer experience. Thank you ZAC!