“Nice. Convenient. Tasty.”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

After viewing Old Faithful, we went to the dining room for dinner. While it’s not 5-starvdining, it’s a great experience to be dining within view of Old Faithful! The prices are not cheap but the portions are quite ample. The bison meatloaf, as well as the turkey, were very nice! Plenty of sides, drink options include wine and beer. The staff is friendly, polite, and works hard. There are plenty of tables. Worthy of a repeat.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 333)

148 - 152 of 2 333 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Overall a nice meal which was a cut above the other lodge dining options in Yellowstone.

Good service and a good menu set in a nice environment.

We booked in advance online and heard the reception saying that there was a 90 minute wait for those that hadn’t reserved.

Breakfast was also good and unlike the other lodges the chef could actually poach an egg (read my other reviews!)

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Made reservations and has to be in line for over half an hour. At check in they couldn't find our name but luckily I have the confirmation on my phone. Buffet was alright, service not that great. Granted it was the beginning of the summer, but it seemed like a rather unorganized location. Went for the atmosphere & so we could say we did.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The character of the Old Faithful Inn transcends into the dining room. The food is very good, and the service we had was excellent. The menu has enough choices that there is always something that will satisfy most people. For many people, the prices will seem high. However, this is the norm in the National Parks. I recommend dining here.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

In spite of the other reviews I read, our service was very good. The best meal of the trip at the Inn was the Pork Osso at dinner. It was wonderful. Tender and more food than I could eat. I ordered off the breakfast menu twice and it was very good. $3-4 cheaper than the buffet and plenty of food. The rest of our group didn't go back for seconds at the buffet anyway, no line when we were there. Overall I would definitely choose to eat there again next time we come back. Would have given 5 stars for my food but the other people in my party thought the breakfast buffet was just OK.