“"A pleasant condo in a nice building and in a...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

cjmccaf
Wilmington, Delaware
“"A pleasant condo in a nice building and in a great area."”
Reviewed 9 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I was in Cinncinati for a four day seminar at a nearby hotel and I am so glad I stayed here instead of at the hotel. The condo was very clean, pleasant and comfortable and pretty much had everything I needed. Check in was easy, and upon arrival, I was greeted with soft music and a bottle of wine, as well as other amenities.
Because I had a full kitchen, i was able to save a lot of money and time by preparing my own breakfast and lunch. I was able to easily and safely walk to my seminar and restaurants in tthe area. My seminar was exhausting, so it was so nice to come back here and relax in the evenings.
The Condo is in an attractive secure building that actually looks better and more updated than the photos. I didn't need the parking garage and didn't have time to use the pool or the fitness room, but they are certainly nice additions.
James, the owner, always got back to me very quickly. I enjoyed my stay and if I am in Cincinatti again , I will stay here.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$70
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing