“The Flavor of Cincinnati”

Cincinnati Urban Adventures
Ranked #2 of 36 Food & Drink in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cincinnati Urban Adventures offers day tours with a local expert guide in the Greater Cincinnati area. We also provide step-on-guides. In only a few hours, you’ll uncover back streets and hidden gems as you step into the lives of locals, find out what makes the city tick, and get acquainted with local food, culture, and traditions. This fantastic urban experience is sure to be your best. day. ever. in Cincinnati.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Loved this tour. You get the real flavor of Cincinnati through sites, sounds and food. Kathy is friendly, fun and knowledgeable. A great way to get an overview of the city.

CincyUrbanAdventures, Owner at Cincinnati Urban Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

We're so happy you enjoyed our Nati in a Nutshell tour Laura! I will be sure to pass your excellent review onto Cathy!

All reviews
"nutshell tour"
in 16 reviews
"great tour"
in 15 reviews
"carew tower"
in 23 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 7 reviews
"beer tasting"
"fun facts"
"a great job explaining"

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My brother and I took the Nati in a Nutshell tour on March 25th and we are still talking about it. We had limited time to explore Cincinnati in just a few hours and could not have picked a better tour. Sherry is one of the best tour guides I have had and made the tour relaxed and fun. I am now hooked on Graeter ice cream and the Groete in Findlay Market. Thanks Sherry, for showing us the beautiful city of Cininnatti. I will be back.

1  Thank tripplanner61
CincyUrbanAdventures, Owner at Cincinnati Urban Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Barbara, it's people like you and Dan that make my job (although it's not really a job--it's fun) so rewarding! I love the feeling knowing I've helped people have a great time and learn something at the same time. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Hope you enjoyed your time in Dayton!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic tour Sherry has created! The special touches like taste testing local cuisine to going to the top of the Carew building really make this a special tour! We all felt like we got to see so much of what the city has to offer and learned so much from Sherry’s vast knowledge of it. Even my teenage boys loved it! Def recommend this tour—you won’t regret it!

CincyUrbanAdventures, Owner at Cincinnati Urban Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

I so enjoyed showing you and your family around Cincinnati and am happy you had a great time! It's wonderful when teenagers have fun too! Thanks again!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Sherry has put together one of the best tours in all of America, right here in Cincinnati, Ohio! The Nati in a Nutshell is all the rage right now! Take it solo or with a group, either way you’ll be treated like family.

CincyUrbanAdventures, Owner at Cincinnati Urban Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Wow, what a great review! Thanks so much Rosie. You were a delight to spend time with and share some of the highlights of Cincinnati to!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We did the Cincinnati and Barbecue tour with Sherry. She knew soo much about Cincinnati that we never knew! It was a great way to learn new things while trying different beers and going to the breweries, especially if you've never been it's a must do! Everything was amazing, the street car was cool too if you haven't been on that yet. I'd definitely recommend this to all!

CincyUrbanAdventures, Owner at Cincinnati Urban Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thanks for leaving a review Kelly and I have to say you and your group were one of my most fun groups ever! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the tour and hope to see you again!!