Reviews (2 760)
2 760 results
1 984
1 984
All reviewshouse without a keyla merhouse befitting heavenlewers loungecoconut cakefour seasonswaikiki beachdiamond headunderstated eleganceocean frontpool servicefive star hotelhawaiian musicour honeymoonconcierge staffturn down serviceother hotels
46 - 51 of 2 760 reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

What can you say about a hotel that says it’s “Heaven on Earth” and then proves to be just that.
In all my years of travel I have never been to such a hotel that ticks all the boxes. The welcome on arrival, the waiting room if you’re rooms not ready, the restaurants of which you must try Orchids this restaurant alone was Heaven.
We were shown to our room which had an amazing view of the pool and ocean. The bed was very comfortable and serviced twice a day, with little gifts left on your bed each night. The pool and bar service was amazing, these guys knew their job and did it amazing well. Again the little treats given out fresh fruit and ice poles at various times during the day.
I could easily go on and on, my only sincere advice is to visit this hotel and then you will find out what it’s like to visit Heaven while here on Earth.
Finally no business can do a job like this without the right staff, well here these guys are in a league of their own. I really felt everyone loved working at this hotel and nothing was to hard for them to help you with.
“Heaven on Earth”

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

A very nice resort hotel
Excellent hygiene and service from ALL staff
Well located property
Not the cheapest but if you are looking for excellence I would recommend it
Special mention of Elise who was exceptional in the introduction to the property (first impressions are very important). She also shared good local knowledge when she knew my wife’s and my likes. Thank you Elise!
Also to Shinny - thank you
Great meals at the restaurants

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Luxury abounds within the Halekulani Hotel! From feeling like the only guest that matters on the property from every staff member, to the gorgeous views and seclusion! If you are a foodie and appreciate fine dining and service, all the restaurants won't disappoint!

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had a great stay at this hotel. We found it conveniently located to restaurants, shopping, and the main strip. Customer service was very good. I believe we arrived on a Wednesday. Check w/ the hotel but I think it was the first night that they do a manager's party. Drinks and appetizers are served in the garden area. It was a nice touch and a great thing to do if you can time it to be there during this weekly party. The hotel breakfast area was good. We actually preferred the one that is the buffet. Service was much better there. Didn't find the other one that takes reservations worth the extra time as the service was lacking. Found the hotel lovely and comfortable. The pool is nothing special- think it hasn't been updated in a long time but chairs are comfortable and the staff is eager to please w/ towel set up, ice waters etc. Walk nearby to hit the beach or nearby hotel - think it is a Sheraton- that had a happening bar and vibe.

Room Tip: We had a room close to the elevator and we preferred that.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit to Halekulani and it’s just as good second time around. The staff are friendly and genuinely lovely - it was great to see some staff still there two years on from our first visit.
Rooms are very comfortable with fantastic views over the ocean. While the hotel is in the Waikiki Beach area it maintains a very private feel - wonderful.
Oh and breakfast... love it...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple