22 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/05/02
Expedia.comUS$187
FindHotelUS$221
PricelineUS$187
All reviews la croix waikiki gateway hotel front desk room attendant breakfast buffet amenity fee the penthouse abc store beach towels housekeeping staff boogie boards i highly recommend this hotel short walk to the beach corner room valet parking kalakaua ave the location is perfect
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2021

5 star front desk service! Clean rooms and nice walk to the Waikiki beach. Very happy with the stay and recommend the hotel.
Staff taking precautions regarding COVID and requiring wearing masks in the lobby. Lobby also kept very clean.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Skation1
Reviewed 24 February 2021

Mhila was absolutely amazing! She made sure we had everything we needed for our room, we stayed for a week and she was able to help keep our room clean! So kind!
The staff here are so friendly and the hotel is located in a good spot in my opinion. Would definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bryttanih2021
Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

I never, ever write reviews but I had to for Kristina! I had a last minute change to my plans in Honolulu and she helped me immensely- and I ended up in a lovely, trendy room with a gorgeous view. She did everything possible to assure my needs were met and is the absolute BEST! I couldn’t be more thankful to have found her and have ended up at the Waikiki Beachcomber. If you have a chance to come to Oahu, this should be at the top of your list! Thank you so much Kristina!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Carolinabee13
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Convenient location, can walk to many stores, restaurants and the beach within a few minutes! Friendly staff! We were greeted each time we entered back into the hotel. Very clean too! Coffee and water provided in the lobby daily, the pool and sauna were nice! No complaints! Great price too.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank lmfrost521
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Service staff was attentive and welcoming and gave lots of great tips. They provided a warm welcome during my stay. There is ongoing renovations at the moment. I had a few minor issues but Sophia and Phillip were attentive to resolve them quickly during my stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo