32 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (1 879)
1 879 results
1 530
1 530
All reviews sails restaurant infinity pool floor to ceiling windows honolulu coffee overlooking the marina the club lounge ala moana free shuttle beautiful hotel shuttle service self parking the aloha spirit wonderful stay late check resort fee ocean front our honeymoon
Selected filters
33 - 38 of 1 879 reviews
Reviewed 18 January 2021

This hotel made our anniversary extra special! Not only was The service outstanding they went above and beyond and gave us an anniversary card and a bottle of champagne! We were not expecting any of it but it truly made this year’s anniversary one we will never forget, thank you very much Prince Waikiki.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Prince Waikiki, Marketing at Prince Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Aloha Departure698276,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Prince Waikiki to celebrate your anniversary. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience and appreciate your wonderful comments on our outstanding service. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed 14 January 2021

I enjoyed my stay here, and will definitely come back for another staycation. Service was awesome and they complied to Covid standards that made me feel safe. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family!

Aloha hi57gurl,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent staycation at Prince Waikiki. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and appreciate your wonderful comments on our stellar service and commitment to our guests' safety. We look forward to welcoming you again for your next staycation!

Reviewed 14 January 2021

Loved the amenities provided! The walls were kind of thin so we could hear our neighbors (they were sometimes VERY noisy) but as soon as we let the concierge know, they changed the room for us immediately. Staff were incredibly helpful and super kind, great attitudes too!

Date of stay: December 2020
3  Thank kittywu0513

Aloha kittywu0513,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Prince Waikiki. We're so thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us and appreciate your wonderful comments on our stellar service, breathtaking views, and fantastic amenities. WE look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 12 January 2021

We had a handful of hotels we were looking at and we ended up choosing this hotel due to it being one of the few hotels that could accommodate our oversized vehicle. We didn't mind paying the valet for it rather than hoping it would fit in any garage and wanted to make sure we could park it safely on property. There are many hotels who don't offer valet right now so we were happy to have this service. Since we hadn't stayed here before we only booked one day to make sure we really like it. Naomi in Reservations was super helpful in being patient with me.

Day of check in we arrived and the valet and bell guys were just so warm and friendly. They were quick to help and with a smile. I wish
I got all their names. I was only able to snatch Chad's name who was just so helpful and showed so much aloha to us.

We checked into our room and unfortunately our curtain wasn't retracting properly. Jerry from maintenance was quick to respond and was so courteous and helpful. He fixed it pretty quick and off he went.
Our view from our room was just breathe taking, the amenities we received were over the top, the room was so clean, beautifully decorated, comfortable(literally every chair in the room I could nap on and I did lol), must I go on?

I literally called the Front Desk for everything and every time whether it was Pammie, Ethan or Jin, they were all so warm, sincere and ready to serve me. I felt like royalty. Everything I needed they provided and didn't nickel and dime me. They really know how to provide great service and with a smile(you can literally see it just by the tone of their voices lol)!!

So, as you can imagine after our 1st night being over the top amazing we not only extended our stay but we upgraded our room to a 2 bedroom suite and let me tell you....this place was jaw dropping 5 star views, quality, value, you name it!!! We were so impressed and loved this place so much we are going back again next week lol

This is our favorite hotel now and it'll be hard for us to choose another hotel when in Waikiki. If you want quality, value, cleanliness, 5 star service, great location, etc. look no further this is your place. You literally do not have to go anywhere and our 6 kids were just fine w/the 3 pools they offered. They weren't begging to go to the beach.

The restaurants were top notch, 5 star even down to the cocktails you can order around sunset time at the pool. We enjoyed food from the pool bar as well as 100 Sails.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 12 January 2021

We stayed at Prince Waikiki as a family staycation for our daughter’s birthday. We received a warm birthday card at checkin, and they delivered sparkling juice to our room.we felt like very welcomed. We enjoyed the pools and the bar throughout the stay, and honolulu coffee in the lobby was very useful too.