US$489
1 063
1 539
1 063
1 539
All reviewskona towerconvention centerplantation cafebeach parkbusiness tripconvenient locationacross the streetcoffee makerself parkingconvenience storewaikiki areaocean viewking bedstarbucksmicrowavehawaiiconference
117 - 122 of 3 821 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I’ve never had any problems at your hotel before until my most recent stay. I was a little disappointed on my recent stay at your hotel on Friday, June 22, 2018.
I arrived at 9:15 pm went to check in only to be told my room wasn’t ready? Someone was still in there, scheduled to check out at 9:50 pm and would still have to be cleaned. I was told they would rush the cleaning and room would be ready at 10:30 pm? So I left and came back at 10:30 pm and room was ready. Let me say that the clerk helping me was very nice but do to the situation he could only do so much. I also didn’t know this room was had a fully handicap bathroom, could have been my fault when I made reservations? Anyway the shower area water leaks all the way to the toilet, basically the whole bathroom get wet.
Your kamaina rates are really that cheap but maybe it’s because it summer time?
I’m traveling to Honolulu agian on July, 12, 2018 but haven’t made up my mind if I’m going to stay there agian because of my last experience. I would like to because your location is the best and most convenient. Thank you

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I can always count on the Ala Moana Hotel being a great place to stay. I know my room will be very clean. The staff is always friendly and helpful. And most important I know I will have a good night's sleep. I give this hotel 5 Thumbs up!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Being next to Ala Moana Shopping Center made it so convenient! We didn't even rent a car on this trip! But we got a less expensive Kona Tower room, so our view was mainly the top of a building and the parking lot next door!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018

room was a little pricey, but all in all ok. Valet service was exceptional very quick and efficient workers. Same goes for the bell hop. Front Desk clerks friendly but could use more help to get the line down quicker.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We loved our visit to Ala Moana hotel, close to the shopping center, great staff, thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Front desk was accommodating, very friendly, housekeeping was efficient, but very quiet you would never know they were around.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple