“Food was Amazing!!!”
Review of d.k Steak House

d.k Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
d.k Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 2 564 Restaurants in Honolulu
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Cross street: Ohua Avenue
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Marriott Honolulu and dine at Dk Steakhouse 4 times during our 2 week stay business stay. The service and food was excellent!!!

My husbands steak was cooked to perfection and my shrimp pasta dish was delicious as well! The wedge salad was one of the best we’ve ever had

Plus if you are a guest at the Marriott Hotel you get 25% discount on your meals at DK Steakhouse! So if you are in the area and staying at the Marriott honolulu please give DKs a visit!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you are a wine and true steak lover!!!! This is most definitely the place that you want to dine! The staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the menu! You will not be disappointed in the food or drink choices. Beautiful, laid back and sophisticated atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re looking for a good steak yes you will find it here but it was over priced and the accompaniments were very average.

I make a better mash and I’m no chef.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We had a lovely welcome from the women at the desk upon arrival. Todd, our server, was very friendly, enthusiastic, and helpful. Cocktails were great. The place has a good ambience. Bread served with a salty butter and a chipotle butter was good. We shared the Monster Scampi Shrimp, which had an interesting sauce. My fillet steak was cooked to perfection. My partner’s rib eye steak was huge, and he said that it was delicious. We shared the potatoes au gratin, which were very creamy and tasty. I had a Californian Chardonnay, which I think was called Costa De Oro. I’d rate the Chardonnay highly.

I’d highly recommend DK Steakhouse to others.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The restaurant décor was a little strange for an upscale restaurant. The seats were uncomfortable but the wine and food was great. Our server also brought out a birthday dessert for my husband. Would come back if we were in the area.

Been to d.k Steak House? Share your experiences!