“The food, service and drinks are Superb!”
Review of d.k Steak House

d.k Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
d.k Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 2 562 Restaurants in Honolulu
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Cross street: Ohua Avenue
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If you are a wine and true steak lover!!!! This is most definitely the place that you want to dine! The staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the menu! You will not be disappointed in the food or drink choices. Beautiful, laid back and sophisticated atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re looking for a good steak yes you will find it here but it was over priced and the accompaniments were very average.

I make a better mash and I’m no chef.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We had a lovely welcome from the women at the desk upon arrival. Todd, our server, was very friendly, enthusiastic, and helpful. Cocktails were great. The place has a good ambience. Bread served with a salty butter and a chipotle butter was good. We shared the Monster Scampi Shrimp, which had an interesting sauce. My fillet steak was cooked to perfection. My partner’s rib eye steak was huge, and he said that it was delicious. We shared the potatoes au gratin, which were very creamy and tasty. I had a Californian Chardonnay, which I think was called Costa De Oro. I’d rate the Chardonnay highly.

I’d highly recommend DK Steakhouse to others.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The restaurant décor was a little strange for an upscale restaurant. The seats were uncomfortable but the wine and food was great. Our server also brought out a birthday dessert for my husband. Would come back if we were in the area.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Every business trip to Honolulu I have to eat here at least once! I went all out this time and did the 30 day dry aged bone-in ribeye! It was excellent!! The steak was cooked to perfection and the dry aging really shined through! This is a great place for a special occasion or that one night you want to celebrate somewhere very nice! I also tried one of their wine flights of 3 and they were all excellent wines! I highly recommend reservations as it is very popular. There always seems to be a group throwing a birthday party or other celebration.

Been to d.k Steak House? Share your experiences!