Reviews (1 993)
1 994 results
All reviewsthe hilton hawaiian villageacross the streetala moana blvdwailana coffee housefree applesfridge and microwavecoffee makerparking garage isfree shuttlemin walkdiamond headbeach towelsstreet noisewithin easy walking distancebus stoprental carsmall pool
20 - 25 of 1 994 reviews
Reviewed 18 June 2018

close to everything - employees were very helpful - love that they loan chairs and towels for beaching! Room was clean - only bad thing was the tiny bathtub - like camper sized - would rather have just a shower than a mini tub...would recommend anyway

Room Tip: ask for one with a shower - if you get a tub specify you want a FULL sized tub not mini
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Aloha Meri P.

Mahalo for sharing your recent experience at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

It is always a pleasure to hear that guests have enjoyed their stay with us.

We look forward to serving you again on a return visit.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Great location and friendly staff. Easily walkable to the beach and many different restaurants. For a small boutique hotel my wife and I were very happy with our stay. The hotel is a little old so some improvements with renovations could make it excellent!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Aloha rnovakwvu:

Mahalo for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

Our location and in particular our friendly staff are two of our biggest selling points.

I'm pleased to say that renovation plans are in the works and we hope to start them before the end of the year!

All of the staff and management look forward to seeing you and your wife on a return visit.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I just love this place! I have been to Oahu 8 times and 4 of those times, I stayed at the Aqua Palms Waikiki. For us, this hotel has everything we need and is in one of the best areas in Waikiki. You are a 6 minute walk away from the beach, a 10 minute walk from the Ala Moana Mall and Ala Moana Park and literally, right across the street from the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. The rooms are comfortable and clean and reminds me of a Holiday Inn Express. Everyone is always very friendly and helpful. They do charge $25 a day for parking and $25 a day for resort fees, which covers towels, beach chairs, free shuttle, newspaper, dvd's, etc. They also have a Sway party every Wednesday with free drinks and appetizers to welcome all their guests. The shower pressure, wi-fi, cable TV and A/C also worked well. Housekeeping did come at different times every day but we really didn't care too much about that. The elevators are a little slow sometimes but not too bad. If I could, I would stay here on every trip to Oahu. I like it that much! They also offer a very nice discount to returning guests and they get you discounts of 10-15% off your bill at the IHOP and the local coffee shop next door.

Room Tip: Honestly, just be as nice as you can be and they will go the extra mile to help you.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MrTallDave
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Aloha MrTallDave:

Mahalo for taking the time to share your experience at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

I'm delighted to hear that you a many time returnee and hope that you can continue to stay with us on your return visits.

As you mentioned the property is in a great location with easy access to the beach, restaurants and shops.

All of the staff and management look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Location is great. Very convenient to hop on buses and trollies. Reception staffs are very friendly. But the house keeping is not good at all. They didn't change the bath mat after 3days until I left a note. Instead of changing towels, they just folded and put them back on the rack. No cleaning of the bathroom floor. Very bad.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Aloha Mizuhouse:

Mahalo for sharing your recent experience at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed the property location and the friendliness of the front desk staff.

It is disappointing to hear your comments regarding housekeeping. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the Executive Housekeeper for training with the staff. I will note that we do have a "towel reuse" program to conserve water. If they towels are hanging on the towel bar or shower they are not replaced. If they are on the floor they will be replaced.

All of the staff and management of the Aqua Palms Waikiki hope you enjoyed your stay in Waikiki and will give us another opportunity
to regain your valued patronage.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel was recommended to me by my husband, who travels more than I do and always stays here.

It's a nice, cozy place on Waikiki close to restaurants and the ala moana mall. There are many restaurants and little shops around the hotel. I recommend staying on the 9th floor, opposite of the main traffic street. Staff was all friendly and Mike at the Bell desk was great!

I'll stay here again on my next trip to Hawaii.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Aloha SpnGrl670:

Mahalo for taking the time to write about your recent stay at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

It's always great to hear when people recommend us and that our guests will return on their next visit.

All of the staff look forward to seeing you again on a return visit.