US$421
US$438
US$368
Outrigger.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach(Honolulu)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$286
Priceline
Reviews (1 978)
1 978 results
All reviewsthe hilton hawaiian villageacross the streetala moana blvdwailana coffee housefree applesfridge and microwavecoffee makerparking garage isfree shuttlemin walkdiamond headred lobsterbeach towelsstreet noiseflat screenwithin easy walking distancerental car
7 - 12 of 1 978 reviews
Reviewed 7 June 2018

I just love this place! I have been to Oahu 8 times and 4 of those times, I stayed at the Aqua Palms Waikiki. For us, this hotel has everything we need and is in one of the best areas in Waikiki. You are a 6 minute walk away from the beach, a 10 minute walk from the Ala Moana Mall and Ala Moana Park and literally, right across the street from the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. The rooms are comfortable and clean and reminds me of a Holiday Inn Express. Everyone is always very friendly and helpful. They do charge $25 a day for parking and $25 a day for resort fees, which covers towels, beach chairs, free shuttle, newspaper, dvd's, etc. They also have a Sway party every Wednesday with free drinks and appetizers to welcome all their guests. The shower pressure, wi-fi, cable TV and A/C also worked well. Housekeeping did come at different times every day but we really didn't care too much about that. The elevators are a little slow sometimes but not too bad. If I could, I would stay here on every trip to Oahu. I like it that much! They also offer a very nice discount to returning guests and they get you discounts of 10-15% off your bill at the IHOP and the local coffee shop next door.

Room Tip: Honestly, just be as nice as you can be and they will go the extra mile to help you.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrTallDave
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Aloha MrTallDave:

Mahalo for taking the time to share your experience at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

I'm delighted to hear that you a many time returnee and hope that you can continue to stay with us on your return visits.

As you mentioned the property is in a great location with easy access to the beach, restaurants and shops.

All of the staff and management look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Location is great. Very convenient to hop on buses and trollies. Reception staffs are very friendly. But the house keeping is not good at all. They didn't change the bath mat after 3days until I left a note. Instead of changing towels, they just folded and put them back on the rack. No cleaning of the bathroom floor. Very bad.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Aloha Mizuhouse:

Mahalo for sharing your recent experience at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed the property location and the friendliness of the front desk staff.

It is disappointing to hear your comments regarding housekeeping. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the Executive Housekeeper for training with the staff. I will note that we do have a "towel reuse" program to conserve water. If they towels are hanging on the towel bar or shower they are not replaced. If they are on the floor they will be replaced.

All of the staff and management of the Aqua Palms Waikiki hope you enjoyed your stay in Waikiki and will give us another opportunity
to regain your valued patronage.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel was recommended to me by my husband, who travels more than I do and always stays here.

It's a nice, cozy place on Waikiki close to restaurants and the ala moana mall. There are many restaurants and little shops around the hotel. I recommend staying on the 9th floor, opposite of the main traffic street. Staff was all friendly and Mike at the Bell desk was great!

I'll stay here again on my next trip to Hawaii.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Aloha SpnGrl670:

Mahalo for taking the time to write about your recent stay at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

It's always great to hear when people recommend us and that our guests will return on their next visit.

All of the staff look forward to seeing you again on a return visit.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Aqua palms is a nice hotel to stay in. The room is decent and you pay for what you get. However, the only downfall was that the cleaning gets done around 2-3pm every day and the rooms are quite small. Would recommend it!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VJ M
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Aloha VJM:

Mahalo for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Aqua Palms Waikiki.

We appreciate your feedback regarding the housekeeping service being late in the afternoon. The housekeepers will generally work on the check out rooms first and then service the stay overs. For future reference, please let housekeeping know that you would like service earlier in the day and they will do all possible to accommodate you.

Happy to hear that you would recommend us and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again on a return visit.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Stayed at the hotel for 10 days and totally disgusted with the room we were given. It was filthy. The floor, walls and baseboards were filthy and the bathtub had active colonies of mold growing. The balcony and furniture hadn't been cleaned.

We informed the front desk of issues, but the management did not take care of any of the cleanliness. They noted our issues, but never attended to or cleaned. They offered another room but at an extra $50 per night. We simply could not afford it.

I know this is a discount hotel, however, on the issue of cleanliness, there should not be any compromises. We met other people staying at the hotel and they had same experience. When we talked to the manager, she got defensive and was in denial that the staff did not do anything to address our concerns.

Room Tip: Chose a different hotel
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank John T
aquapalmsandspa, General Manager at Aqua Palms Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Aloha John:

Mahalo for you sharing your recent experience at the Aqua Palms.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the challenges your encountered with the cleanliness of your room. Your comments and feedback will be discussed with our Executive Housekeeper to ensure that the rooms are properly cleaned for all of our guests.

I'm not sure who you spoke to but I can assure you that it was not me personally. If I had been made aware of the problem I would have had housekeeping attend to the matter immediately.

All of the staff and management hope that were still able to enjoy Hawaii and take home fond memories and hope that you will give us another opportunity to regain your valued patronage.