“Breakfast / bar”

Cuisines: American, Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Yummy eggs at a good price.
Bar and happy hour was amazing with delicious cocktails at good price. Waitresses were friendly and good fun.
A great experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (3 184)

124 - 128 of 3 184 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Every time I go to Hawaii, as soon as I pick up my rental car I head to Cheeseburger in Paradise for lunch or dinner. I love the open air atmosphere and the food is delicious. The service is great and even with the windows open to the street, it's very clean. (hint: park at the Zoo and walk to the restaurant, only a few blocks to the west).

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Staying just one block from this restaurant, we finally made time to have breakfast here on our final day in Hawaii. There's a breakfast special available for $7.99, but I opted to have the breakfast cheeseburger since place is named after the cheeseburger. I was glad I did! I always find it risky ordering a burger, but the beef patty was one of the most delicious I've ever had, and coupled with bacon and egg, you can't go wrong. Do yourself a favour and order a happy hour cocktail for breakfast while you're at it.
The staff were friendly and there are a number of big screen TVs in the bar area of restaurant. Great value and tasty food, you have to try it.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

A great range of local burgers and good service to match. Good place to visit with the family...and you must try the desert! Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

we are here as a family and the burgers were really good, they came with chips on the side. prices were reasonable for Waikiki around 15 dollars a burger. would recommend this for a easy meal option, also had sports on TV and is just opposite waikiki beach (western end).