“Breakfast / bar”

Cuisines: American, Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Yummy eggs at a good price.
Bar and happy hour was amazing with delicious cocktails at good price. Waitresses were friendly and good fun.
A great experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (3 064)

20 - 24 of 3 064 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Every time I go to Hawaii, as soon as I pick up my rental car I head to Cheeseburger in Paradise for lunch or dinner. I love the open air atmosphere and the food is delicious. The service is great and even with the windows open to the street, it's very clean. (hint: park at the Zoo and walk to the restaurant, only a few blocks to the west).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Staying just one block from this restaurant, we finally made time to have breakfast here on our final day in Hawaii. There's a breakfast special available for $7.99, but I opted to have the breakfast cheeseburger since place is named after the cheeseburger. I was glad I did! I always find it risky ordering a burger, but the beef patty was one of the most delicious I've ever had, and coupled with bacon and egg, you can't go wrong. Do yourself a favour and order a happy hour cocktail for breakfast while you're at it.
The staff were friendly and there are a number of big screen TVs in the bar area of restaurant. Great value and tasty food, you have to try it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A great range of local burgers and good service to match. Good place to visit with the family...and you must try the desert! Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

we are here as a family and the burgers were really good, they came with chips on the side. prices were reasonable for Waikiki around 15 dollars a burger. would recommend this for a easy meal option, also had sports on TV and is just opposite waikiki beach (western end).