“Delicious Lobster tail dinner!”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 2 604 Restaurants in Honolulu
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Description: What began in Chicago in 1978 is now one of the most award-winning steakhouses around. For over 30 years, Morton's The Steakhouse has been on a mission to provide "The Best Steak… Anywhere." Focusing on quality, consistency and genuine hospitality, Morton's seeks to provide not only memorable cuisine, but a memorable experience. With fresh, succulent seafood and famed USDA prime-aged steak, it's no surprise that Morton's has thrilled diners all over the world. For a glimpse of a higher standard of steakhouse, come see the legendary Morton's experience for yourself.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Mortens Steakhouse is a classic for me! The food is always amazing! And the sevice is also amazing! This was our first visit to hawaii and decided to book a reservation at the Mortens in Honolulu. Again it did not disappoint!

It’s easy to get to and valet parking was great!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We went here for dinner to celebrate our 20th anniversary with our sons. My husband had porter house steak, older son had bone in ribeye , and my younger son had Filet Mignon. I ordered honey balsamic salmon. Appetizers were delicious! We had bacon wrapped scallops and grilled oysters. All the steaks were very tender and seasoned properly. The salmon was cooked very well but could use a lil more flavor. We had a great dinner here and would go again if we visit Hawaii again.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Let me preface my review by admitting that indeed I am letting my Vegas show. There is a reason that 40+ million people visit our fair city and residents expect a certain level of excellence in their fine dining. Our experience at Morton's was definitely not fine and could barely be called dining. The food was overcooked, the service was lousy and the restaurant itself was so noisy we could not carry on a conversation without screaming.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I took my best friend to dinner at Morton's and they made the evening so memorable with a custom printed menu to greet us and a photograph of our party. We had the 3-course Summer dinner which was excellent. Tried the Prosciutto Mozzarella appetizer which was beyond expectations. Had the Braised Shortribs for my entree. Loved it. The evening was topped off with a complimentary Grand Marnier Souffle with birthday candle. My best friend was so happy! Thank you to GM Zyron and his team for making sure we had a wonderful dining experience. We can't wait to dine at Morton's again.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We had a last minute add to our reservation and they easily accomadated us. We had personalized menus for the birthday occasion, we were celebrating. The food was amazing and all the steaks were cooked to order. The shrimp cocktail was an awesome presentation. The Lava cake was the perfect ending to dinner. Just don't forget to order with your dinner, it is made to order served warm with ice cream.