- Great location, just a few blocks from the main drag and Waikiki Beach. Close to a grocery store in addition to the corner store located on the 6th floor, which has great prices.
- Nice and clean interior. The bed was comfortable and the lanai was really nice to sit out on. The pictures don't do justice to how nice it is inside.
- Nice swimming pool and hot tub, other than how hot they keep it.
- The unit is not smoking but the building does allow smoking! This was a big disappointment as the next door neighbors would smoke and it would billow into the unit.
- There were some issues communicating with the unit owner which caused some stress, but did get resolved.
- It would be great to have a broom/dust pan to pick up the sand that is guaranteed to be dragged in. A roll of paper towels for the kitchen and a hand towel for the bathroom would also be much obliged for future visitors.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children|