“Great Experience, They know what they are doing”
Review of X-Treme Parasail

X-Treme Parasail
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Parasailing: Up to 1,000 feet of tow line allows you and a friend to enjoy perfect views of Diamond Head from Oahu’s south shore. Choose the length that will satisfy your craving for adventure: 500 feet, 700 feet, 850 feet or 1,000 feet. Jetsking: Ride a our state-of-the-art Yamaha 1200cc 4 stroke jet skis alone or with a friend. Tandem rides are perfect for couples. Ride for 30 minutes! Flyboarding: Fly like a bird or swim through the water like a dolphin! All you need is 5–20 minutes for a quick training with our instructor. In no time, you’ll be perfecting the coolest tricks like 360s, dolphin dives, and backflips. Go wild!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

One of the highlights of our trip. I feel confident from the get-go, they know how to handle everything. Great views, I would love to do it again.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"nuked"
"1000ft"

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife and I are both afraid of heights and while it is a bit scary getting up in the air once you are there the view is absolutely incredible. We had teenage girls with us and they loved it! It was pretty neat to see a huge shark swimming right below us as well. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Parasailing was great. The crew guys were amazing and made the trip. A most do if you come to Hawaii

Reviewed 26 June 2018

It was an amazing experience but it’s a little too expensive for a 5 min parasail. Wish it was longer, but overall, wife and I enjoyed it very much!

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The teamwork between the driver and the guide was excellent. Since neither my son or myself had ever gone parasailing we weren’t sure what to expect, however we had a blast! We highly recommend your business to others.

Now that we are home in Michigan we want to go again. I just hope we have the same experience.