other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to 'Perfect Paradise' Ilikai Hotel #1803
'You Found Paradise' Ilikai Hotel #1803 Welcome to 'Perfect Paradise'
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
'You Found Paradise' Ilikai Hotel #1803
Welcome to 'Perfect Paradise'
Doesn't that look delicious have it delivered?
Dining Al Fresco
View of the park from this condo
Huge Lanai
Cheers
Ahhhh
View of the park from this condo
Breakfast for two
Gourmet Kitchen
Gourmet Kitchen, granite counters and everything  to create something tropical
Queen Bed
Love this chandelier that dimms for inspiration
Bathroom with shower
Dusk from this condo the colors are inspirational
Adult only pool
Adult only pool
Ilikai Hotel Pool for your Pleasure
2 minute walk from the elevator to Hilton Hawaiian Village and Lagoon
Panoramic View of Yacht Harbor
Moon over Waikiki Yacht Harbor and Magic Island From Ilikai Hotel
View at dusk from this condo's lanai
Every Friday Night Fireworks in front of the Ilikai Hotel
Best Surf Spot in Waikiki in front of Ilikai Hotel
Swim with Dolphins at Kahala Resort
Walk Waikiki Beach
Every Friday night at Ilikai Hotel Polynesian Show followed by Fireworks
Sail away in front of Ilikai Hotel
Waikiki Beach at 'Dukes' lunch then hop on a Catarmaran for a suck em up cruise
Original work of Art everynight Sunset from Ilikai Hotel
Double Rainbow over Waikiki Yacht Harbor
Diamond Head
Ahhhh
Feel the Romance of Waikiki
Surf Sand Sun
This condo is next to Hilton Hawaiian Village and Lagoon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
suchabarb...
Honolulu
“Watch out if renting 1803!!”
Reviewed 13 April 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

Ilikai Hotel & Suites is actually a very nice place with great location and spectacular views. I would give Ilikai itself 5 stars, but since the bad reviews seem to be read more than the good ones and I don't want any more people to go through what I have gone through, I rated this place one star.
If you are renting from private owners, especially short-term rentals, be careful and have everything signed on a paper; don't rely on people's honest word! I have rented unit #1803. The person who answered my ad asked for $500 deposit and two months worth of rent at once. - going to mainland, won't be here ...blah, blah, blah. She was also in middle of renovating, however assured me everything will be fixed up by 3pm on the 1st of the month.... fine, I understand.... Well, she left the place at 11pm on the first, not clean. Left dangerously broken electric switch there, never fixed it as she had said she would; never truly finished the renovation, would bring prospective other tenants during our stay, ... and never showed up for the inspection, return of the keys and return of the deposit! This was a short-term rental for my father, but I live on the island. Now, if I did not live here, we would never see the deposit back! - as I am sure many other tenants have not. There were many other things wrong with this entire experience, but I don't want to add those on. The main thing is, you will most likely not get your deposit back if you rent #1803!

Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing