- Clean, well organized, and stocked with all the necessary supplies and amenities as well as extras (boogie board).
- Great communication from owner.
- Very convenient location in close walking distance to the bus, beach, shops, and restaurants.
- The 12th floor smells of smoke, but once in the room it couldn't be detected.
- When the little folding chair/mattress/bed-thing is folded out there really isn't a good place to position it so that it's not totally in the way all the time, as the room is fairly small, but we were only really in the room at night anyway so having to jump over it didn't get too terribly annoying.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
Right on the bus route from the airport. Across the street from Waikiki beach and all the stores and shopping you could hope for. Small but well organized with all you need. After all, how much time do you spend indoors while in Waikiki? Probably just right for one or two people, three might be a bit tight. A well furnished kitchen, adequate bathroom, an a great view. Why spend more?
- Worth every penny
- Excellent correspondence with owner
- Gorgeous View
- 5 minute walk to beautiful beach
- Lots of amenities (check it out before you go shopping)
- Nice Security
- Small; I don't think it's big enough for 3 adults
- Pay additional for parking
- You always need an elevator key to go up AND down (12th floor)
- 12th Floor smelt like smoke once you got off elevator; ok in room
We were there for seven days. The Studio was nice and clean. It was 10 minutes walk to beach in front of Hilton Village Hawaii ($300 per night). Also close to activities my son loves, submarine ride, dinner cruse etc.
Owner was nice and accommodate.
What a relief to open up this clean, tastefully decorated, central studio and find everything I needed. It made me feel like a local rather than a tourist. I had a change of plans and was accommodated perfectly, emphasizing the spirit of aloha you will find with the owner(s).
My only suggestion is to bring ear plugs if you’re a light sleeper (standard practice for any traveler) but particularly in defense against raucous trolley riders. Shame on operators who beep on and on late at night encouraging passengers to holler.
If you don’t like this studio spend more time in dreadful impersonal overpriced hotels and leave this one to me when I return!